Hide and Seek ~ MatsuHana

Side note: Lots of mentions of Iwaoi and the rest of Aoba Johsai.

      "Come on, we're to old for this Kawa," Mattsukawa laughed.

      "We'll never be too old for hide in seek Mattsun, never~"

      "Yeah! It'll be fun. Please?" Hanamaki whined.

      Iwaizumi rolled his eyes while Mattsun jogged to join the rest of the group.  Oikawa had suggested hide and seek as a team building activity, and even Kyotani had complied. However, Iwaizumi was hesitant about the idea. Oikawa skipped over to Iwaizumi to talk to him. 

      "I told you the plan, now come on! Don't be such a buzzkill," Oikawa whispered in an annoyed tone.

      "But-"

      Oikawa glared at him and Iwaizumi turned around and sped over to the group.  The entire team stared in shock of what just happened. 

      "Did he just-"

      "Yeah-"

      "Well okay then."

      "OKAY!" Oikawa yelled while clapping his hands together. "Everyone you have 1 minute to hide anywhere in the school. Iwa and I will search after the time limit is reached. Please keep your phones on you, now GO!" 

      Makki grabbed Mattsun's wrist and they both ran off to find a place to hide. 

.

.

.

.

.

      "You really think this'll work Tooru?"

      "Yes, I think it will."

      "Whatever you say.."

.

.

.

.

.

      Makki and Mattsun ran into a small storage room and closed the door.  It was a tight room, so they were pressed together.  They didn't bother trying to separate, they didn't mind the tight space as they were close "friends", however, Mattsun took advantage of the situation. 

     "Yo bro why you so close huh?" Mattsun joked.

     Makki snorted. "I don't know, why am I?"

     Suddenly, they heard a click.  They heard several muffled voices coming from outside the door.

     "SORRY!" 

     "OIKAWA OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW," Mattsun yelled.

     "ACTUALLY IT WASN'T OIKAWA WHO LOCKED YOU IN THERE. IT WAS KUNIMI."

     "WHAT?!" Makki and Mattsun yelled in unison. 

     Oikawa's loud cackles could be heard from outside the door.  

      "THIS WAS A SETUP WASN'T IT," the strawberry-blonde yelled.

      "YEAH," Kunimi yelled back.

      Makki and Mattsun stared at each other.  They knew why they were locked in the closet. 

      "ANYWAYS, WE'LL BE BACK LATER. WE'RE GOING  TO CONTINUE THE GAME NOW. GOODBYE," the captain yelled.  The rest of the teams footsteps faded, as they walked away.  

      "Well, okay then," Makki huffed. He turned around, forgetting how cramped the closet was. He slammed right into the taller's chest. 

      "I'm sorr- you good?"

      Mattsun was staring down at him, eyes glazed. 

      "What? Oh, yeah."

     "Okay, hey what are you doing-" 

     Mattsun had placed his hand on Makki's cheek. "Sorry." He quickly pulled his hand off. 

.

.

.

.

.

      Oikawa slammed the door open. 

     "Ight, get out you two." 

     "Jeez, thanks I guess."

     "Yeah."

     Oikawa frowned. "So nothing happened?" Makki looked at him,  with a faked confused look.

     "Was something supposed to happen?"

     Oikawa groaned and stormed away, like a toddler.  The other two boys laughed. They knew EXACTLY what Oikawa's plan was. They weren't stupid.  The setter wanted them to get together. What Oikawa didn't know-

The two were already together. 

     They decided it would be funny to mess with the rest of them a bit.  They walked down into the gym to meet up with everyone else.  Mattsun banged his fist on the door to draw attention to the door, hoping Oikawa would exit the gym and find them. Makki grabbed his boyfriend's face and kissed him. Very  i n t e n s e l y.  Their plan worked as about 10 seconds later, Oikawa walked out through the door, and stopped as he saw the two boys. 

       "Are you KIDDING ME?!" Oikawa screamed. 

      The two broke apart. "Oh hi Kawa," said Makki.

      "Don't 'oH hI' me! What the hell was that?"

      "Oh nothing."

      Oikawa's eye twitched. "IWA-CHAN!" he screamed and stormed into the gym. 

      Makki and Mattsun laughed.  Iwaizumi went out into the hall, Oikawa right behind him.  

      Iwaizumi coughed-laughed and hid his mouth in his fist.  

     "wait," Oikawa said in a menacing tone.

     "you knew about this?" 

     Iwaizumi froze.  Oikawa turned and tackled him, obviously not intending to really hurt him, but with enough force to knock him over.

     Makki and Mattsun laughed even harder. Kyotani and Yahaba ran into the hallway and pried Oikawa off of the ace, and then helped Iwaizumi up. 

.

.

.

.

.

   "So why didn't you tell me you were already dating?" Oikawa said in a salty tone.

   "Sorry," the two boys smirked. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.