Painting Dates ~ KyoHaba

Yahaba and Kyotani were currently sitting in the blonde's room, focused on their small projects. There was old newspaper spread all over the floor, and different paints laid out in no particular fashion.  Brushes were messily thrown around and the two were covered in paint. 

      "Aww Yahaba, the cat has four ears," Kyotani said in a mockingly way.

      "HEY- I'm trying okay," Yahaba laughed. "I bet you're not doing any bett-," the brunette's voice trailed away as he saw what his boyfriend was doing. 

      "HOW," Yahaba said, shocked. "I had no idea you were an artist," he added. Kyotani had painted their entire team, and it was quite detailed and impressive. "How did you do this so quickly?" he added.

      "I don't know, how did I do it so quickly?" the shorter said, with much amusement in his voice. 

      Yahaba put on a fake pout. "That's not fair!"

      "How is that not fair?" Kyotani laughed.

      "It just isn't."

      Kyotani rolled his eyes.  Yahaba noticed this and he wasn't going to have it. He took his brush and smeared paint on his boyfriend's face. 

      Kyotani froze. He turned his head to face Yahaba and smeared paint all over the taller's face.  

       "Ack! Hey," Yahaba laughed.

       "What do you mean 'hey'?" Kyotani said while also laughing. "You did it first!" 

        The two began to fling paint at each other, making an even bigger mess. They knew they would have to clean it up later, but they would enjoy their fun while it lasted. The two boys were laughing, faces and hands covered in colorful paint. 

         Kyotani ruffled Yahaba's hair.  Yahaba shrieked.

         "There is PAINT in my HAIR," he complained, still laughing.

         "Oh well," said a smirking Kyotani. 

         Yahaba sighed and leaned over to kiss his boyfriend. 

         "I hate you."

         "No you don't."

         "No, I don't."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.