Cuddles Please ~ TsukkiYama

WARNING: Manga Spoilers 

     "Tsukkkiii~" Yamaguchi said in a sleepy voice. 

     "Come back hereee."

     "I need to go to practice love," Tsukishima responded in a soft voice. 

     "But it's Sundayyy~"

     "Not everyone has today off babe."

     Yamaguchi groaned and sat up. He had known that his boyfriend had practice with the Frogs today, but the younger just wanted the blonde to stay with him. 

     "That's stupid," he pouted. 

     "I know, but I don't want to be kicked off the team. I have to go, I'll be back earlier tonight, I promise." 

     "Fine," Yamaguchi grumbled. He laid back down and went back to sleep.

     Tsukishima smiled at his boyfriend. He did feel bad about practice, however, work is work and he knew he'd be back home to Yamaguchi later.  He kissed the younger's head, grabbed his bag, and left the house.

.

.

.

.

.

      Yamaguchi woke up once again, and grabbed his phone. He scrolled through random stuff, and then noticed the time. He froze.

      "4 PM?!" he yelled. He slept in. Late.

      He rolled out of bed, and walked down stairs. He didn't know why he was so tired, he just wanted to sleep. The green haired boy sat down on the couch, turned on the TV, when the front door clicked open.

      "Oh hello lo-WOAH HEY-" Yamaguchi was picked up off the couch and thrown over Tsukishima's shoulder.  Yamaguchi laughed and breathed in Tsukishima's scent. He had already showered, and he smelled good.

      He was tossed onto the bed, and the blonde crawled in the bed after him.

      "Cuddles please."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.