Livestreams and Babies ~ Kuroken

Side Note: Time skip

"HEY TETSU- I HAVE TO STREAM SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF RIKU," Kozume shouted.

"YEAH YEAH I GOT HER, HAVE FUN."

Kozume didn't respond and walked up the stairs to his office to begin his stream. He wasn't supposed to take incredibly long, his live asking for at least two hours. He figured his husband would manage to take care of their one-year-old daughter. She was usually calm as long as she was with one of her parents, however, when she was left alone for more than two minutes, all hell broke loose.

The faux blonde turned on his computers and switched on his mic, preparing to start his livestream. He opened up his game, started his stream, and thousands of his viewers suddenly attacked his chat.

"Hello everyone! Today isn't that much of an exciting day..."

Meanwhile, downstairs, Tetsuro was sitting at the kitchen table, attempting to do his work. This task wasn't the easiest, as he also had to handle a baby. He had a lot of work to do online, as he had decided to not go into work that day.

Tetsuro bounced the young girl on his knee in an attempt to keep her occupied as he scrolled through work documents. He could hear Kozume yelling at his game above him and feared that Riku would hear it and have a meltdown. He stood up, still holding the baby, and hit the ceiling, telling Kozume to lower his voice.

He got a thunk in response, representing an apology. Tetsuro sighed and back down. His daughter was quiet for the time being, but he knew this peace wouldn't last for long. He had an important meeting in a short while, and it wouldn't be appropriate to have his daughter with him.

"What am I gonna do," he sighed while kissing the top of the girl's head, Riku letting a small giggle in reply Tetsuro smiled and considered his options.

He could place the baby in her jumper, however, she would throw a fit and cause noise. He could attempt to put her to bed, however, she didn't seem tired, so she wouldn't fall asleep, and she would end up crying. He could keep her with him, and risk getting in trouble. Or he could bring the young girl up to Kozume, where his husband would hopefully agree to watch her at least until his meeting was done.

He decided the last option was the safest.

The raven picked up his daughter and carried her upstairs to the office. He lightly knocked on the door.

Kozume heard the knock and frowned before muting his mic and turning off his camera. He walked over to the door and unlocked it before sighing.

"Make it quick, I can't keep them waiting for too long," he demanded.

"Listen, I'm so sorry, but I have an extremely important meeting in like five minutes..."

"You want me to keep her with me."

"Sorry..."

The smaller huffed and reached out to take the baby from his husband's arms.

"Thank you so much, I'll take her back as soon as I'm done," Tetsuro said before dashing back downstairs.

Kozume shut his door behind him as he walked in, quickly unmuting his mic and starting his video without stepping in frame.

"Okay. So, this is extremely random and has nothing to do with the game, but my husband is busy at the moment and can't watch our daughter Riku, so she'll be joining me here," Kozume said, after letting out a nervously laughing.

His chat was going crazy with comments like "You're married?" or "You have a kid?!"

Kozume stepped into frame and placed the young girl on his lap, making sure she wouldn't fall over.

"Yup," he mumbled. He ignored the questions and comments in his chat and simply continued the game. 

Throughout the livestream, Kozume would interact with the baby, complaing to her about the game or bouncing her to not bore her.

He won the game, as expected, and he held his hand out for his daughter to high five. She giggled and lightly hit his hand, and Kozume turned her around to face him. He held her in a standing position, Eskimo kissing her (touching their noses). Testuro knocked on the door once again, and Kozume told him to enter. He stood outside of the camera frame, however, the younger signaled for him to approach.

Tetsuro hesitantly walked into the frame, and he knelt down to gently take the baby back.

"Say bye-bye to daddy," Tetsuro cooed at Riku. The baby smiled and waved her arms in excitment, causing both of her parent's hearts to melt.

Tetsuro waved at the camera and allowed his husband to say goodbye to their daughter. Kozume kissed Riku's forehead and then kissed his husband before turning back to the stream, which currently had an extremely excited chat.

Kozume turned back to his live to say one more thing before signing off.

"Long story short, I'm extremely gay and I love my daughter very much."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.