𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿:𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺

Layla had been waiting for this moment  for sixteen years

Layla had been waiting for this moment for sixteen years. It was the only reason she decided to stay in school. If not, she would've dropped out a long time ago.

Prom.

The night you could wear your best dress or suit and actually feel important for once. A night you could dance your ass off and party as much as you wanted. It was when you would get cheesy yet adorable promposals. Layla had always dreamed of someone making her a promposal and today, her dream came true.

While Layla was taking a nap inside her room Sam, Leilani, and Miguel stood outside.

"I look like a moron." Leilani commented as she was dressed in a tight dress in front of her house.

"Well this isn't about you. This is about making sure Layla gets the full prom experience. Miguel, does my sign look good?" Sam questioned holding up her sign.

The words prom were written on the sign, along with stars and other fancy decorations surrounding the words. Miguel gave a thumbs and handed Leilani the boom box. Leilani sighed and hit the button playing the music. A smile formed on her lips, knowing that Layla was going to love it.

Somewhere Only We Know by Keane played loudly causing Layla to wake up from her nap and furrow her brows. Assuming it was just Leilani blaring her music per usual, she just sighed and went back to sleep.

"She's not coming out." Miguel mentioned causing Sam to furrow her brows.

"Oh hell no. I did not put on this dress only for this plan to fail." Leilani picked up a rock she found on her ground and threw it at Laylas window, causing the girl to stir awake once again. The girl groaned and got out of bed, pulling on her Nike slippers and walking out of the house. However she gasped when she saw Sam standing there, holding a prom poster. Leilani held the boom box which was blasting the music, and Miguel was helping Sam hold up the sign.

"Oh my god." Layla gasped, her hand flying to her mouth in shock. Leilani chuckled, and put down the boom box walking over to her sister.

"So, say something already!" Leilani exclaimed. Layla didn't even say anything, just nodded her head. Sam squealed and ran over, pulling Layla in for a passionate kiss.

Miguel and Leilani high fived, knowing they were going down in history for creating one of the best promposals.

🥊🥊🥊
The day was finally here.

Prom.

The whole apartment smelled like shampoo, perfume and other hair and makeup products, and Maverick was coughing as he made his way to the kitchen. Layla was getting ready in her room as Leilani was getting ready in the bathroom. After showering for about two hours she now sat at her vanity.

"I'm here to provide my assistance for prom!" Kailee Lewis exclaimed as she kicked open the door. Layla smirked at hearing her godmothers voice.

"Kailee!" She yelled running over to the older woman.