𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴

Things were going pretty smoothly if Layla did say so herself. Sam and her were back together, the dojos were all working together, and Maverick had settled down and was happy with Quinn. Leilani also moved in with them officially, and Maverick said he was going to work on getting her a new bed so Leilani would share a room with Layla. Not that she cared, since it was kinda boring without Leilani around.

Currently sam and Layla were cuddling on the couch watching a movie while Leilani was out with Demetri at some nerdy comic book store. Maverick and Quinn were taking a nap in their room. Which meant Sam and Layla were the only ones awake.

"Hey, you think your dad would make a good sensei?" Sam asked. Layla nodded.

"For sure. It's just he hasn't done karate since he was our age, and just until a few weeks ago was the first time he's used karate in a fight in over sixteen years." She explained.

"Wow. Your dads badass."

"I can say the same about yours." The two chuckled and the door opened revealing Leilani.

"Guys, there's some people looking for Maverick. They say it's important." Both Layla and Sam stood up from off the couch at the mention of this.

"What did they look like?"

"It was two guys and one girl."

"They're here! They're here! Dad! Dad they're here!" Layla yelled slamming her dads door open. Maverick groaned and pulled the blanket more over his body.

"Five more minutes."

"Dad! Wake up!" Maverick yawned and Quinn woke up as well.

"Whats going on?" She mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"Ok. Who're your best friends who you'll always love and cherish and they're also known as my god parents?" Mavericks eyes widened and be shot out of bed running out of the house.

"You miss us?" Kailee Lewis asked with a smirk. Maverick smirked and ran into her arms tackling her in a hug. Kailee hugged him back and let out a laugh.

"Hold on. I know you ain't standing there and not giving your favorite uncle a hug!" Dante Lewis, Kailees younger brother yelled holding his arms out. Layla grinned and ran into Dante's arms, and he spun her around.

"Yo, when did you get so tall?" Matthew Lee asked pulling Layla away from Dante and hugging her instead.

"It's called a growth spurt. Clearly you didn't get one yet." Everyone except Matthew laughed at that.

"She called you short." Dante laughed.

"You're lucky you're my favorite."

"Don't you got kids?" Maverick asked.

"Yeah, and they're little shits half the time. I still love them though."

"Yeah, you better. Lets go inside." The group of five walked inside where Quinn, Leilani and Sam were.

"Wait what?" Kailee asked in confusion.

"Shit. You guys are so out of the loop. Let me explain." And so ten minutes later Maverick explained everything that had been going on and how Leilani was now move in.

"Woah woah woah. Lets just get this story right. Bianca is a cheating bitch who went off with a complete racist, who later went to have a kid who is standing right in front of us? And then there's a fucking karate war? Wow, I definitely have to start visiting more." Matthew laughed crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yup. Pretty much. I'm Leilani." The girl introduced.

"And this is Sam. My girlfriend." Layla added.