𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸

Layla woke up and slammed her alarm clock down

Layla woke up and slammed her alarm clock down. She felt badass today. She came out to her dad a couple days ago, and her leg was starting to feel much better. She rolled over and checked the time.

9:45.

Perfect. Layla smirked before grabbing her towel and walking over to the bathroom getting ready to take a shower. In the other room, Maverick was also waking up feeling badass. His daughter felt comfortable and safe enough to come out to him and he felt like a proud dad right now. Once Layla came out of the shower and moved back towards her room slamming her closet door open. A badass wears badass clothes to look badass.

Don't ask why badass was mentioned so much. So she got dressed:

and moved over to the bathroom grabbing her hair and makeup

and moved over to the bathroom grabbing her hair and makeup. "Morning mini me." Maverick greeted pouring himself a bowl of cereal. "Morning." Layla responded before walking into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth before doing her hair which consisted of a ponytail.

The two then ate breakfast before brushing their teeth a second time before Layla grabbed her crutches. It looked as if she was walking normally again, yet at some points pain would shoot through her leg. It was probably just her body. Hopefully it'll go away in a few days so she could get back into karate.

"Let's do this." The two high fived before walking out of their house to see Miguel and Johnny doing the same thing.

"Out of the way rejects." Layla stated before they walked in between Johnny and Miguel separating them. The two got in the car as Layla placed on her sunglasses. The car started and they started driving to wherever. Maverick turned on the radio and the song started playing. (song above)

"Dad. We have a issue." Layla stated. Maverick turned to her. "I'm in love with my best friends ex girlfriend and I don't know how to tell him I'm in love with her since I could potentially loose my best friend." Layla ranted.

"Well Layla, I'm sure he'll have to understand. I mean, you can't really control who you fall in love with right?" Layla nodded at him and sighed. "I just don't know how to tell her I love her. She probably doesn't even like girls. What the hell am I doing?"