𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀

Layla couldn't think of anything else but how to get revenge on Cobra Kai

Layla couldn't think of anything else but how to get revenge on Cobra Kai. Each time she thought about that stupid group of psychos anger coursed through her body and she felt like punching something.

Maverick felt the same way, but Quinn was helping him through his anger.

Leilani didn't deserve what happened to her.

Didn't deserve to cry herself to sleep because she was so scared of Cobra Kai coming back after her again.

That once snarky yet hilarious Leilani was now gone and replaced with a depressed and on edge version of her.

Layla hated this. She wanted to make Cobra Kai suffer. Wanted to make them feel the same way Leilani felt as she was being pinned down and stripped of her confidence.

Especially that bitch Bella. Layla hoped she suffered in the worse way possible. It was bad enough she gave Layla brain damage, but going after her younger sister was crossing a line she couldn't go back from.

"I want to make them pay, Sam. I want them to suffer." Layla seethed as she paced back and forth in her room. Maverick and Quinn had taken Leilani out to get some fresh air, which only left the two girls alone.

"I get that babe, but I don't wanna see you in jail."

"Jail? Anyone deserves to be in jail, it's that bitch. Just wait until I fucking catch Bella. I swear to god Sam, you better hold me back." Layla was so angry, she almost broke a hole in her wall. Everyone was shocked by her rage, but Layla didn't care.

She didn't care that she could go to jail.

"Off topic, but did you hear?" Sam questioned. Layla furrowed her brows and shook her head.

"There are separate divisions for the All Valley. Girls fight on one side, boys fight on another. There's also a skills competition."

"So that means I can't fight any of the boys from Cobra Kai?" Layla exclaimed, her anger coming right back. That wasn't fair. She wanted to kick Kyler's ass. And especially Robby's.

"No." Sam replied.

"Fuck! This is garbage. And what the hell is a skills tournament anyway?"

"It's pretty much to test how well you work with weapons I guess. But we don't fight with them."

"That's bullshit! Why'd they change it?"

"Something about presenting a bad image of girls getting beat up by men."

"What the hell? I was totally kicking ass at that tournament! Well, until I snapped my leg in half." Sam stood up and gripped Laylas waist, causing the girl to soften up and present a small smile.

"You need to relax. Your body is tense and that isn't healthy. We'll deal with Cobra Kai later. Right now we have to make sure Lani's good."

Layla softly smiled and nodded. Lani was Laylas main concern right now and always would be.