𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

When Layla was at the LaRusso house, everyone's jaw dropped when she walked inside

"You look beautiful!" Amanda complimented pulling Layla into a hug. Layla smiled and hugged back, before being met with Anthony and Leilani talking.

"Y-You look really pretty Leilani." Anthony complimented, his cheeks turning a deep red. Leilani just smiled and crossed her arms over her chest, causing Layla to softly smile. For once they weren't arguing and having a decent conversation.

"Hey, Mav. Long time no see huh?" Louie awkwardly asked Maverick who was just glaring daggers at the man. Maverick didn't say anything, just rolled his eyes and walked to stand beside Kailee who was staring at the house in awe.

"Shit. Laylas girl lives here?" Kailee questioned.

"Yup. Don't worry, I was shocked the first time I saw it too. You got any pictures? Quinn told me to get as much as possible since she's working overnight." Maverick mentioned.

"Yeah. About her, she treating you ok? No bullshit right?"

"Kai, please. Quinn loves me with all her heart and I feel the same. It's like when I met her, I finally felt happy with a woman again. Plus I knew what you would do to Quinn if she pulled a Bianca on me."

"Alright. I see you like my little brother, Maverick. I don't need you getting hurt again. You remember what happened when Bianca left?"

"Like it was yesterday, Kai. Trust me. I'm cool now." Kailee nodded and rested her head on Mavericks shoulder, and Maverick rested his head on top of hers.

Meanwhile with Anthony and Leilani, Anthony was failing miserably at trying to flirt with Leilani. She was in the middle of texting Demetri to see where he was at while Anthony was just pestering her.

"So, you have a date for prom?" He asked. Leilani glanced at him before glancing back at her phone and typing away.

"I do. And clearly he didn't have the time to pick me up. He hitched a ride with Hawk.."

"That sucks. You know if I was your age I would've picked you up for prom."

"Dude, go watch Paw Patrol or something. You're like eight." Leilani snapped shutting her phone off and facing Anthony. Anthony furrowed his brows and his jaw dropped.

"I'm thirteen!"

"Oh, you moved on from Nick Jr. to Nickelodeon! How exciting!" She sarcastically exclaimed rolling her eyes and turning towards Layla who was taking with the LaRusso clan.

"I don't watch baby shit. I'm a man."

"Wow. Your dick grows one inch and you don't know how to act."

"Everyone shut up! She's coming down!" Layla yelled causing everyone to go silent. Leilani furrowed her brows until she turned her head to see Sam coming down the stairs in her pink dress. Leilani couldn't help but feel a little impressed. Matching themes.