𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗰𝗲

Layla was at the beach with her friends

Layla was at the beach with her friends. Her leg was officially healed, this time she double checked. No, triple checked to make sure it was ok. Layla was more of a pool person then a beach person yet she showed up since she had nothing better to do with her life. "Nice bathing suit Layla!" Moon complimented. Layla beamed at her and twirled around in her bathing suit.

"Thanks Moon!"

Currently Layla was playing Volleyball with Demetri and Hawk

Currently Layla was playing Volleyball with Demetri and Hawk. And saying Demetri was not a sports guy was an understatement. He pretty much had no clue what he was doing and Layla rubbed her temples as he watched Demetri attempt to hit the ball, only for him to fail miserably. "Uh.....Mulligan send it back." Layla furrowed her brows.

"Demetri, that's not how it works." She informed. "Says you. Water break." Demetri scoffed and Layla rolled her eyes.

"Wha-We just started!" Layla exclaimed. Whatever. More time to herself. And to text sam. The two had kissed a couple of days before and Layla was trying to figure out the time to make it official. They had kissed, but neither had them had made it official what they were yet. Layla turned to see Demetri talking to some girls that had noticed him when he pulled out the Cobra Kai towel.

"Cobra Kai? You guys won that karate tournament right?" A girl asked. "The All Valley? The Rumble in Reseda? Yes Uh.....we certainly did." Layla and Hawk shared a glance with each other before looking back towards Demetri and the girls. "Cool. We're gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?"

"Pfttt, most def. that means most definitely." Layla groaned and facepalmed. Demetri had no game, like, at all. The girls giggled before walking off and Layla walked over towards Demetri. "Look at you player." Moon giggled as she walked past Demetri.

"It'd be nice if you earned the Cobra Kai cred you're so happy to take. When are you ever gonna sign up?" Hawk questioned. "I don't know. I'm kind of enjoying the pain without the gain."

"Hawk, Layla." Layla spun around to see Miguel walking towards them, yet there was an upset look ok his face. "Hey Mig." Layla greeted.

"Hey, there's the man." Hawk said as they did some handshake. "No, no more of this. Look it's a beautiful day out. The beach is packed with babes. No more sulking about Sam." The worst part was Miguel didn't know Sam kissed Layla the other night. She desperately wanted to tell him the truth, but she didn't know how he was going to react. I mean what you would say if your ex girlfriend kissed your best friend?