𝗺𝗼𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

Layla stood in some junk yard as Sensei was making some huge speech on top of a car

Layla stood in some junk yard as Sensei was making some huge speech on top of a car. She used her inhaler before stuffing it back into her hoodie pocket. She was dressed in a Travis Scott hoodie with some ripped up baggie jeans. On her feet she was wearing some old pair of converse she used when she knew things were about to get messy.

"You've trained hard. You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament am I right?"

"Yes sensei!"

"If it makes you feel better, yes!" Layla yelled causing sensei to roll his eyes at the girl. "Wrong!" Sensei threw his beer down at the kids causing some of it to get on Layla's sneakers. "Your best ain't shit! If you wanna win the All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament, you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why from now on, you're going to get my worst. Do you understand?" Sensei asked the kids.

"Yes sensei!"

"Are you losers?!"

"No sensei!"

"Are you nerds?!"

"No sensei!"

"Are you sure?!"

"No sensei!"

"Yes sensei—Oh come on guys!" Layla yelled. Now the group was working on their exercises, which consisted of breaking lots and lots of things which got Layla very excited. She smashed her hammer into a window causing it to shatter all around her. "Woo! This is so much fun!" She screamed as she smashed another window. Now Layla had to walk on a thin bar as she was trying desperately not to fall. Once she got off Hawk helped her down by picking her up bridal style and placing her on the ground. Layla was hurdling over some tires when Aisha tripped causing the rest of the group to trip as well.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Layla exclaimed as hawk and Bert were on top of her. "Get off me you sack of shits!" She screamed. Sensei was handing the kids beef jerky.

"You wanna win? You gotta be hungry. You guys hungry?"

"Yes sensei!"

"Good. 'Cause so are they." Sensei blew some dog whistle and Layla yelled in fear as a bunch of dogs came running at them.

"WHAT THE FUCK SENSEI?!" She screamed as she climbed on top of a car. Hawk on the other hand wasn't so lucky.

"Ouch. There was a free spot over here babes!" Layla yelled. She walked next to sensei using her inhaler.

"Not you too." He groaned. Layla scoffed. "What?"

"Asthma? Is that what it's called?" Layla nodded and used her inhaler once again. "Miguel told me what you did to his last inhaler. Don't even try it." Layla smirked at him before holding the inhaler to his face. She proceeded to grab her bag as she walked back home to change her clothes and then meet sensei at the dojo.