𝗺𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗴𝗶 𝗱𝗼

TW:Mentions of puke

The last few days were hectic for Layla to say the least

The last few days were hectic for Layla to say the least. Sensei showed up at her apartment saying some shit about how he was always going to be her teacher and help her get back up on her feet. So they were friends again, but not Miguel and Layla. Maverick and Carmen had been trying to get them to talk to each other again but nothing was working. Layla honestly felt a little betrayed how her dad was taking Miguel's side.

But anyways, fast forward to today, Layla was going to school. After millions of tests and headaches Layla was finally cleared to be back at school. She was honestly pretty excited, since it was getting kind of boring being home all the time. Currently she was in the bathroom finishing the last braid to her amazing hairstyle. It took over two days, but she finally was about to be done.

"Layla! Hurry up and get in the car! We're gonna be late!" Maverick banged on the door while repeatedly checking his watch.

"I-I'm going!" Layla snapped as she checked herself out in the mirror. She didn't want to go all out for the first day of school, so she chose something a little simple but good at the same time (image above). As for her hair, Layla fell in love with it immediately. It took her days.

She grabbed her backpack and made her way to the car where her dad was waiting

"Nice of you to show up." Maverick sarcastically remarked.

"W-Whatever." Layla scoffed as she leaned against the window. Going to school sounded like fun, only it wasn't when you had to see your ex girlfriend, your sister who was turning into a psycho, and the friends who were making your sister turn into a psycho. Layla hoped to at least be able to talk to Leilani, and clear up whatever they have going on.

No offense, but Layla was getting tired of hearing Demetri rant about comic books and other dorky stuff Layla had no clue about. At least if she got Leilani back, things would hopefully be able to slightly go back to normal.

"I'll see you after school. Love you, and don't be stupid."

"H-How can I? I'm taking a-all the stupid with y-you." Layla smirked. Maverick rolled his eyes before driving off. As soon as Layla walked inside the school building the last thing she was expecting to see were metal detectors and security guards everywhere. The sound of cheering erupted and she was being tackled in hugs.