𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

It had been a few days since Layla met Robby and they talked about their fucked up families

It had been a few days since Layla met Robby and they talked about their fucked up families. And after a whole lot of convincing from miguel and Aisha, she finally agreed to join the dojo known as Cobra Kai. She needed a way to defend herself. After the fight with Kyler and Brucks, if she didn't know how to fight the pain would just keep coming on and on. The problem? Robby's dad was the sensei. And based on the night they met, Johnny seemed like a real asshole.

Layla opened the door and her and Aisha stepped through. Johnny looked at them. "No yoga until five. No matter how bad you need it." Johnny commented. Miguel noticed Layla there and grinned.

"Layla! You came!" He cheered. Layla nodded trying not to look awkward. "Oh shit, Carter? What're you doing here? Is your dad ok with this?"

"Um, my dad, he doesn't exactly know, he thinks I'm hanging out with a friend."

"That's bullshit, you have no friends." Layla scoffed. "Excuse me? I have friends!" She exclaimed. "We're here for karate. I saw your website. It said there was supposed to be a session today." Layla swayed on her feet and bit her nail. So much for trying not to look awkward.

"I appreciate you two coming in, but there are no girls in Cobra Kai." Layla furrowed her brows and placed her hands on her hips. "And why is that?" She questioned. "Same reason there aren't women in the army. Doesn't make sense." Layla was kinda pissed. She was a proud advocate for woman's right, so to hear Johnny say something like that was kinda offensive.

"Actually douchebag, there are women in the army. Girls can fight as well." She snapped. Miguel pulled Johnny away for a moment and Layla stood there rolling her eyes.

"Why'd you wanna come here? He's a major asshole!" Layla hissed to Aisha. "Let's just give it a try." She said. Layla sighed and nodded. After a few minutes Johnny and Miguel came out from the office.

"Ok, take off your shoes. Hop on the mat." Johnny instructed. Layla slipped off her converse and stepped on the mat along with Aisha. "Ok, after further review, I've decided to allow female students. But if you wanna be in Cobra Kai, you can't like a girl."

"Wait what?" Layla asked in confusion. "Don't give me that. You know, all emotional, loud, complain-y. Never letting you finish a sentence."

"You talking from experience?" Layla laughed causing Aisha to wack her shoulder. "Well, I know a few guys who act just-"

"QUIET!"

Layla flinched back at the yelling. "My students tells me you two have been harassed at school."

"Yeah." Layla nodded. "Mostly that asshat Kyler."