𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱

Maverick sat next to Daniel and Johnny in Daniels house, as he listened to the two men try and convince him to get back into karate

"What?" He asked when the rant was over.

"You're joining Eagle Fang and kicking Cobra Kai's ass at the tournament." Johnny stated as if it was nothing. Daniel looked at him like he was crazy.

"Let's not get too hasty here. What Johnny meant to say is that we're trying to get you to join Eagle Fang. I already agreed to it. Unfortunately." Daniel mumbled the last part under his breath causing Maverick to snicker.

"Seriously Johnny, wording it like that would've been much better." Maverick commented.

"Whatever. So you in or not?"

"Guys, I'm taking a break. The last time I fought my body was so out of shape I almost broke my leg."

"That's because you were learning pussy stuff. But you join Eagle Fang and you'll be back in shape in no time."

"Johnny!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Word is you're joining Miyagi Do Johnny." Maverick mentioned.

"It was part of the agreement all right? I really didn't have any say."

"I-I guess I can get back in the game for a little bit. Only because I wanna take down that son of a bitch Kreese once and for all." Johnny smirked and high fived Maverick who gladly returned the gesture.

"This is gonna be a nightmare." Daniel mumbled.

"Hey, look at the bright side. Two techniques means double the chance of winning against Cobra Kai."

"I guess you're right. Anyways, Sam told me about Layla going to talk to Robby."

"She did what?" Maverick asked sitting up straight. He was there that night when Robby betrayed everyone and decided to stay with Cobra Kai. It sucked because Robby really was a good kid and was good to Layla.

"Yeah. I just wish——I just wish he could see what Cobra Kai is doing to him."

It was like a light bulb appeared above Mavericks head.

"I'll talk to him." He stated confidently. Daniel stared at him like he was insane.

"What?"

"You've all talked to Robby before. But I haven't. So let me try."

"Mav, I don't think that's a good idea. You already have a target on your back after what you did to Kreese a couple weeks back."

"That was only because he dragged my kids into it. Plus, I got no shame in what I did."

Flashback:

"Ayo Kreese!" Maverick called as he walked inside the dojo. The glass was shattered all over from their last encounter and the dojo was overall a mess.