07: catch me?

his hand was holding mine.

this only happens in movies. this doesn't exist, does it?

i'm holding the hand of a person i don't even know.

laundry boy ;)

she was like a magnet, pulling me in and i had no choice but to give in.

i was usually good at minding my own business and not caring about the people around me. i was doing so good until now, she broke my streak.

hisano was just a regular girl, but she wasn't. this girl was stubborn, annoying, too playful and immature. she was weird, like really weird. but she was also nice, super curious and observing.

i liked her.

this girl hasn't done anything for me. there was really no reason to like her. right?

the feeling i had right now was hard to explain. like she came into my life at the right time, but also at it's worst.

"do you have anyone you consider special?" she asked.

that question hit me, "did." i murmured quietly, she didn't hear it though.

a smirk formed as she looked at me, "you do, don't ya? like a girlfriend or somethin." she teased playfully.

girlfriend?

her hand pulled away from my grip, i almost whined because i wanted to hold her hand for longer.

"your girlfriend might get mad if she sees you doing stuff like this to other girls. or boyfriend." she said, bringing her arms up to hug her knees.

"i don't have a girlfriend, or boyfriend." i told her.

she raised a brow, not believing me one bit.

"you've never dated anyone before?" she asked in disbelief. now shouldn't be the time to be embarrassed, who cares if i did or not?

honestly, i'm just worried this girl will make fun of me.

i shook my head hesitantly.

her eyes widened and she slammed two hands on the outer side of my legs, i felt like she was going to crawl towards me. "no way!" she smiled with her mouth wide open in shock.

hisano, you're a very weird girl.

my palms were on the floor a bit behind me since i usually sat like that to support my body weight. (HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS??) , but when she went closer, i dropped to my elbows and forearms. i felt like i was going to eventually lie down on my back if she kept coming closer.

she was basically going on top of me, what kind of girl is this bold?

"but you're very beautiful, who wouldn't date you?" she asked, glancing over all my facial features.

i don't think she's aware that she's kinda flirting right now.

in this position, my hair was out of my face. if she wasn't literally on top of me, i'd be able to use my hair to cover the flustered expression i had on.

"hisano... i'm uncomfortable." i murmured while making sure not to look at her.

the girl freaked out and immediately backed away, "o-oh!I'm sorry." she apologized softly.

"it's okay." i reassured her.

she sat back down in her spot. i noticed how she rubbed her bare knees, i thought it was because she was cold, "let's go back." i suggested

we both stood up and i climbed down first.

her legs dangled when she sat from the edge, she looked at me with trust filled in her eyes.

"will you catch me?" she asked, hoping i'd give a certain answer.

"i'll catch you." my hands reached out for her and that was her que to drop down.

she let herself fall freely, i successfully caught her by the waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck, giving me a hug.

she didn't let go.

"laundry boy. what is this feeling?" she asked, "even though i know we're complete strangers, i feel like we're friends somehow."

she pulled away and looked me in the eyes,

"i've only known you for less that 5 hours and you're already very special to me."

question: what's the best thing you'vereceived on valentines/white day? 😏😏

received on valentines/white day? 😏😏

i'll go first to show off

a bf 😏😏 JK

roses (not bad) ,, a small plushy 7/10 ,,
heart chocolates 10/10 hell yah bro tf i love chocolates,,
candy gram LOL 8/10,,

OH YAH I ALSO GOT MARRIED 💀💀 -1020292/10

as a joke ofc