11: hisano, run

(a/n, i'm not gna put anymore tw so just know
this fic contains mentions of suicide, self harm,
cuts etc.)

-

heeseung returned with thin paper to scoop up her remains. he tried his best not to leave any piece of jungwon's mom on the floor. (oml 💀)

he transferred it to a different jar while jungwon sat on the floor, leaning on the couch with his palms faced upwards.

he stared at nothing and even though he had no emotion on his face, tears still fell freely as if they were unstoppable.

his hands were still dirty and bleeding, he looked numb, tired out and exhausted. the boy needed a rest.

heeseung cleaned up the whole area and then went to jungwon, "lets wash your hands. go to sleep after, you have school tomorrow."

heeseung lifted him up and jungwon dragged his feet to the bathroom sink, heeseung left him there to wash his hands. heeseung then went to fold the rest of the clothes in the living room.

washing his hands caused him to hiss from the water hitting his small wounds, he rinsed all the blood off before looking in the mirror.

he could see the bathtub behind him through the reflection, a vision of his mom in the tub with bloody water appeared.

jungwon shut his eyes tightly and opened them again, she wasn't there anymore.

he washed his faced quickly before drying his hands on the towels. then, he looked in the medicine cabinet and took the bandaids out.

he applied them on the bigger cuts and left the smaller ones alone, then he made his way to his room.

he bounced onto his bed and looked at his hands, observing the bandaids on each of his fingers.

he eventually fell asleep, too tired to even think of everything that happened. he's cried too much, he was far too exhausted.

-

hisano skipped all the way to school, her bag over her shoulder while she hummed to nameless tunes.

she didn't care if she made friends this year or not, her mind was too caught up on laundry boy.

"maybe i'll wash my bedsheets soon." she said, giggling to herself before entering school.

it wasn't anything fun, just a day of finding classes. of course, she wasn't expecting miracles to happen where she suddenly becomes really popular with a lot of friends.

jungwon on the other hand was rubbing his eyes that were so puffy, he walked alone in the halls. for lunch, he forced himself to go to the cafeteria.

in the line, he saw the back of someone familiar. her hair was the same length, same figure and even her stance was the same.

he tried squinting and when she turned to the side to choose what food she wanted, that's when he realized.

"hisano?" he muttered.

he shook his head and closed his eyes, when he opened them again, she was already making her way elsewhere.

the day passed and soon enough, he was walking home.

he was about to turn a corner and as he did, he bumped into someone.

"oh-" she stepped back in surprise, "laundry boy?"

he looked at her then down at her uniform. she surely did go to the same school. but, why was she coming from this way?

a pocket sized journal was in her hand and her backpack hung loosely over one of her shoulders.