02: questions

"...you dont need to know."

a pout immediately placed on my lips, he was very much the opposite of me. I liked talking a lot, but others don't really find any fun in talking to me. I mean, it's nothing new to me.

but, i bet he would start talking too if he just got comfortable. i doubt it would happen. i've tried befriending many people, but they never saw me as a friend. who cares, i'll try again this time.

why was i so curious about him anyway?

this person is a random guy doing his laundry.

and i'm here bothering him for whatever reason.

"you can have some anyway." i said, letting him eat.

the boy nodded, it looked like a smile curved onto his lips but maybe i'm wrong.

he ate the one piece of chicken like he's never eaten before, i just stared at him, surprised of how much he was enjoying this.

"woah, relax. you don't want to choke." i told him.

he didn't listen, just continued to eat. it was only one piece of chicken and he couldn't bare leaving at least one crumb, he ate every bit of it.

well, i'm glad i have someone to enjoy the food with me, though, he didn't take another one, just ate the one he was given.

"have you eaten all day?" i asked.

he shook his head, "i forgot to." he muttered.

for some reason, i pitied him. i didn't know why, something just felt wrong. he didn't look like he was living, more like a robot but i knew he had a lot of feelings.

just couldn't express it.

the washing machine on the far end started beeping, 2 seconds later, the machine closer to us started beeping as well.

i hopped off the counter and skipped to mine, pulling out the clothes and switching it to the drying machine, i looked at the boy who started to let out an exasperated sigh.

"laundry boy! do you need coins?" i raised my voice.

he darted his eyes at me, nodding desperately. i ran to him and gave him the many coins that i pulled from my pocket. i had plenty.

"here ya go." I smiled, he put his clothes in the dryer before looking back at me.

"why are you still standing there?"

"uh, oh right." i said embarrassingly before running back to mine and monitoring my laundry, i wanted to sit next to him though.

my chicken was still on the counter where i left it, thank god because i wouldn't have any other excuse to go there.

I walked and took my chicken before sitting down again, he just eyed me weirdly and stayed standing.

"how old are you?" i questioned.

"same age as you." he replied. i furrowed my brows.

"how would you know how old i am?"

"just guessed." he said.

i was starting to get impatient, what was keeping him from holding back?

"why can't you tell me your name?" I whined.

the boy went in front of me, hands placed on the counter next to the outer side of both my thighs like he was caging me in.

he looked up at me, "because you'll never see me again."

then he removed his hands and backed away, leaving my cheeks blushing with pink.

i hopped off the counter and looked at him, "even better? we'll never see each other again, so whats the harm in telling me?"

the boy looked at me in the eye, no emotion in them.

"i don't want you to know me, ever."

standing there in confusion was all i could do, why'd he sound so serious? I just didn't get it.

he sat on the counter and stared at his lap, picking at the lint on his pants.

i was quite stubborn, "fine, laundry boy." I relinquished. god, i was persistent, but i knew how to give up sometimes.

"alright." i started wandering in short circles, "then... can i tell you things about me?"

i'm listening to the songs from NANA and the mood hits diff n its making the mood depressing ;))

mood hits diff n its making the mood depressing ;))