39 | thirty-nine

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Hero's Soup
7:30am

"You seem oddly happy today," Sana teased, strolling to meet her co-worker near the cupboards, smirking as she eyed how Chan's muscles flexed while he pulled his sweater over his head. "I've never seen you smile like this."

"I had a good weekend," Chan grinned, shrugging and fixing his apron. "Do you have a problem?"

"Of course not," the ginger scoffed, strolling up to hug the male from behind. "And by the way I am in love with the new hair."

Chan didn't hesitate to slide the female's arms off of him, glaring at her with profound disgust and confusion. "Why did you do that," he questioned, arching a brow. "Remember on Friday, I ended the affair or whatever we were having."

"But why though," Sana whined, following the older childishly to the front, watching as he took up the responsibility of cleaning the counters. "What could be so important that we have to stop? Just because he saw us? It's not like you didn't like-"

"Sana shut the fuck up," Chan clenched his jaw, leaning back first against the counter, folding his arms while keeping the damp cloth in grip. "Look, we just have to be thankful that it wasn't Mr. Youngjae who walked in on us."

"Mhm," the female hummed cunningly, walking up to rest a hand against the male's chest, smirking when she noticed how his eyes followed her subtle movements along his torso. "He'd be pretty pissed if he found out, wouldn't he?"

"Yeah, he would, which is why we should stop this," Chan gulped, taking a hold of the female's hand on his chest, keeping the grip stagnantly for a moment in attempt to overthrow the darkening clouds of lust in his still weak mind with deep, steady breaths. Sana was teasing, and her teasing was in no way inexperienced. She knew what she was doing- she knew Chan's weakness. "Don't- don't do that, Sana."

"This?" She brought her other hand to the boy's chest, mockingly rubbing it around while the other was still in the male's grip. "Why not?"

"I'm gay, Sana. Have some respect," he nudged both her arms off of his body, scoffing when she replaced one on his pec. "Sana I said-"

"You're bi, Chan," the female teased, brushing a finger over his nipple through the cloth. "You let me suck your dick, remember?"

"Whatever, but I don't want you," Chan rolled his eyes, bringing down the female's hand once more, this time gripping them both in the air to keep her from resting them against his body again. "Let's just forget that this ever happened, Sana. Nothing needs to come out of this if you comply." His voice was shaky, and his eyes were twitching as they kept gazing uncomfortably into the other's. He didn't want to give in- he wouldn't give in, because he liked someone, and someone liked him.