38 | thirty-eight

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Park Seoul 9th District
5:45pm

"F-Felix," Chan gulped, mouth going dry when the younger sat next to him. "Y-you really came. Thank you."

"Of course," Felix smiled softly, looking down and fiddling with the paws of his sweater. "How are you?"

"Not bad," Chan shrugged, smiling awkwardly. "How are you? And I know I've seen you a on few days, but how was your week?" The boy giggled knowingly, sighing and lifting black cap from his head with detailed movements, boastfully shaking out the strands. "Anything interesting happened?"

"I'm not bad as well. And nothing interesting..." Felix paused to look at Chan, tilting his head when his gaze met the latter's. "You look- your hair. I could've sworn- did you dye your hair?" His eyes gleamed with joy and attraction, hand automatically reaching to feel the older's new brunette strands between his fingers. "You didn't like it blonde?"

"Y-yeah. It's just, I'm trying to become a new person. So I decided to change something in my physical appearance as well," Chan spoke lowly, slightly worried that the younger wasn't a fan of his new style. Not thinking twice, he rested a hand over Felix's wrist near his cheek, locking eyes with the younger. Their eye contact was seemingly the most intense and meaningful compared to all of their previous mutual gazes. "Don't you- don't you like it?"

"Of course I do," Felix smiled softly, too lost in their gaze to think twice about keeping his hand in Chan's hold. They kept staring, eyes breeding and exposing more emotions and feelings than their words or actions ever could- Felix's being clear, readable, and genuine; whereas Chan's, they were confused.

The surfaced emotions and expressions in Chan's eyes were muddled and somewhat aggravated. It was as if they didn't know what they were doing- only forcing their way to visible recognition because of the strong, heartfelt attraction to Felix's pleading ones.

The addict's mind was no longer in control at that moment. His reluctantly instilled instructions to avoid attachment with people around him was somewhat archived, and those regular, lustful desires had sobered. His heart was in control now. His heart that had gained more control over his subconsciousness from the previous weeks of knowing Felix- of becoming attached to Felix. And now that heart was at a new, surprising level of dominance that not even his nerves and impulses could overthrow.

Chan's heart was the only thing controlling his movements forward. His heart beats were the only thing coursing his veins with the confidence to connect his lips with Felix's, and keep them there despite the younger's light squeal. His heart had finally gotten that peace and new rank of authority when Felix soon melted back into the kiss, their equally plump lips moving in sync.

It was unplanned, but their unfathomable eye contact mixed with Felix's wrist gripped in Chan's hold just created the perfect and highly required environment for such activity.