16 | sixteen

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Park Seoul - 9th District
7:45pm

Felix and Chan were now on their fifth Saturday hang out together, both slowly growing closer and more comfortable with the other. Felix though, was more open with his words and expressions, making his potential crush not so potential anymore— he started to like Chan, especially seeing that the older never made any indecent move towards him.

Chan on the other hand was still struggling to express himself freely with the younger, but it was undeniable that Felix was the first person to make him feel so comfortable without judgment.

That night at the park, mid conversation, Chan zoned out for a bit, Felix's speeches and giggles only a faded sound to his ears.

His mind ran over one request that he had for the younger. He was skeptical, as he knew that the question was a bit, forward, and it was maybe too soon.

Gulping, the older tilted to get a clearer view of Felix, pouting mildly as he traced his eyes over the younger's side profile. Chan gazed at the litter of freckles all about the boy's upper cheeks, lips parting slightly as he studied their vivid illumination from the yellow streetlights— they looked so golden, and flawless. It was so freaking amazing, the way they were scattered so perfectly.

Felix, was so freaking amazing.

But Chan didn't understand what he felt yet— he wasn't sure. He just knew that he'd get a weird feeling in his stomach whenever Felix spoke to him or spread that bright, genuine smile— Chan felt something that he couldn't yet recognize. It wasn't the knot of release in his lower his abdomen that he'd get during sex... it was different, a good different.

Chan wanted to lean in and kiss Felix's cheek, but he resisted. He thought that Felix didn't deserve to feel the lips of some whore on his innocent, valuable skin. He didn't even think that Felix deserved to be sitting with him right then and there, but that, he couldn't prevent because it was clear that the younger was enjoying their time out.

"Earth to Chan?" Felix waved a hand continuously in front of the older, visibly noticing when all sense of presence and realization flooded back into Chan's eyes. "Are you okay? I asked if you have any siblings or pets."

Chan cleared his throat, swiftly closing his mouth and looking away. "Uh-um y-yeah. I have a brother and a sister but we're not really close," he looked down, mentally preparing himself to ask his question. "But um, Lix? Completely unrelated, but can I- can I ask you a question?"

Felix tilted, nodding softy but puzzled at Chan's almost sad expression. "Sure," he mumbled, locking eyes when the older looked up. "Is everything okay?"