22 | twenty-two

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Park Seoul 9th District
5:46pm

"So, how has your week been so far?" Felix asked Chan softly, leaning against his knees and tilting to eye the older comfortably. "I know it's still Tuesday, but I mean something meaningful had to happen."

Chan looked away then back at the younger, chuckling lightly. "My life is pretty boring," he lied. "Before now, I'd have therapy, so I'm still adjusting."

"Come on, Chan," Felix teased, punching the addict's knee softly. "You're acting as if you were going to therapy all along. Remember, I know all about your skipped appointments," he smiled. "What is it that you usually do?"

Chan looked away, smile slightly fading. "I chill," he muttered, shrugging nonchalantly as he slumped back into the bench. "I just, chill."

"Does chilling help you to abstain?" Felix questioned plainly, narrowing his eyes at the older, thinning a smile. "I remember we spoke about hobbies. You should have enough free time now, so why don't you pick one up?"

"I'm not exactly the most skilled person, Felix," Chan sighed, sitting up comfortably. "Even if I wanted to, I don't know where to start."

"What about," Felix sang, biting his lip and squinting in thought. "Drawing... dancing... singing?"

"No, no, and no," Chan shook his head, eyes widening to emphasize his distaste. "I don't do, those things. It's just- it's not me," he placed a hand over his chest, chuckling some.

"Oh come on, Chan," Felix nudged the older. "You have to be interested in something. Besides, you sound like you have a really nice singing voice," he smiled, rolling his eyes when Chan shook his head again.

"No, Felix. I don't sing, okay? Last time I listened to music was when I was practicing to be a strip- I mean, music isn't my thing," Chan sighed out of relief when he noticed how Felix was too lost in a gaze at the distance to notice the statement before it was cut off.

"Sing for me," Felix looked at Chan again, smiling brightly. "Any song of your choice. It could be just one line," he poked the older's arm, giggling as he continued to tease.

"No," Chan sighed, unable to keep back his smile from Felix's sudden adorable behavior. "I don't sing, Lix. It's not my thing, okay?" He gripped the boy's finger, holding on to the tip lightly as they locked eyes again.

"One line," Felix pouted, pulling his finger from Chan's hand, only to hold on to the entire palm, squeezing it softly. "Just one, please, Channie~"

Chan licked his lip subtly, smirking at the pet name, admiring how different it sounded coming from Felix. How it sounded so pure yet teasing; so persuasive. He scoffed, looking away as he held the younger's hand tighter; unintentionally. "Fine," he muttered, sighing.