5 | five

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

Blueprint Apartments
10:03pm

Chan sat at his window, his only comfort being the warmth of his sweater as he stared aimlessly at the streets. It had been the first that he was home at that hour after three consecutive tries at being a stripper. And honestly, the pathetic excuse for experience from working at that club had sort of temporarily blocked out the loneliness that he'd usually felt at home... and he had almost forgotten how suffocating that felt until then.

It was routine, staring blankly outside at unreasonable hours, but that was only because Chan was genuinely trying to work on himself; really pushing to win the war against the temptation for parties and clubs where only further mental, emotional, and even physical devastation would be harvested.

He was more than certain that he would not be able to keep up the act of self-control and would probably have an orgasm just from the fantasies that his corrupt mind would produce when exposed to so many people at night; considering the fact that, even as a stripper, the only thing keeping him composed were the rules that were pounded into his head before getting hired.

So the blond kept gazing, face impassive, sighing repetitively.

"This is getting old," he mused, "I should- hm?" Chan paused his personal rant upon observing a relatively unfamiliar vehicle pulling up next to his, the way that the driver wasted some time before stepping out brewing the assumption that he was hesitant; skeptical. "Since when do people come in," he stood up, pressing his forehead against the glass, "Isn't that.."

Breath hitching when the unnamed visitor's face matched with one in his memory, Chan raced to the front door of his home, hesitant as to whether or not he should start patterned steps toward the main exit of the complex.

"Why am I acting like this? Who says he came to me- who says it's him?" Chan muttered to himself, only to be cut off, that time by a knocking against his door.

"Hello?" The man in question shivered, voice raspy from the cold fraction of wind that still lingered along the inner parts of his collar. "Is anybody home? It's me, the guy from last night."

Chan gulped, thinking twice before opening up for the stranger, and wondering what it was that could bring that indecisive Changbin ack to his apartment. "Changbin? What're you doing here."

"I- I wanted to apologize for last night... and to explain some things."

-

"Wait so you broke up with your boyfriend because he shamed you for being a bottom?" Chan inquired calmly, sort of disappointed but trying his best to console the sniffling boy in his arms. "I don't know the first thing about relationships but, I'm so sorry. I know you must be hurting," he faked compassion, fighting the urge to simply flip Changbin over and pay him back for the previous night, but he could wait. "But what made you come to me, may I ask?"