37 | thirty-seven

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

M&J Psychology Clinic
1:45pm

"Felix?" Minho muttered, arching his brow at the employee. "What does he have with you? Matter of fact, no, it's not even my damn business. Just tell me why the hell he's here to see you. You both know that Christopher is banned from this clinic."

"I-I don't know, sir," Felix gulped, looking at the doctors with worry.

Jeongin only stood tensely to the side as he had limited knowledge about the situation- yes he knew that Jisung had cheated with someone, but he didn't know who exactly. His mind was only then connecting the name Christopher with the worker at the café- the worker who was standing at the door right then and there.

So it had to be that Christopher who had manipulated Jisung, and was now interrupting one of the most vital sessions in the doctors' lives. "Min, is that-"

"Yes, Jeongin. It's him," Minho sighed, closing his eyes. "Christopher, please leave the building. Whatever meeting you have with Felix needs to be done elsewhere, okay?"

Chan gulped, looking down to rethink a risky idea that had just sped through his mind. "I-I wanna talk to him here, please. God knows that he won't listen to me if we're alone. So please, doctor, I'm sorry for hurting you in the way that I did. But please let me talk to Felix here. And Lix, please listen to me."

Felix's heart unwillingly softened from the older's plea. He gulped, looking at Minho who looked back at him. "Cha- Christopher, you can't just go around inconveniencing others," he walked over to his desk, shakily taking a seat and looking up. "Sometimes you have to be understanding and think about people other than yourself, especially when you hurt them."

"Felix," Chan didn't wait for an answer from the doctor, instead walking up to the front of the desk, fighting to keep eye contact with the younger. "Felix we need to go over some things. Including what you saw this morning. Lix, you haven't been there for me, so it's been really fucking hard for me to cope." The blonde almost broke down, leaning off of the table to wipe off a few stray tears in his shirt. "Felix, I'm sorry that I hurt you with my actions, but what you did hurt me too. After I told you all of my secrets, you just left. And then you spit my issue in my face on Monday. Felix I might be a measly sex addict, but I have feelings too."

"C-Chan," Felix stuttered, gulping when he noticed that the two doctors had left them in privacy while Jeongin was heading for the door. "Damn it," he sweared inaudibly before looking back up to the older. "Chan I came to apologize this morning, but then I saw that and it hurt me a lot."

"Why did it hurt you, Lix? Tell me why what I did hurt you so much," Chan leaned lower against the table, still fighting to lock eyes with the other.

"Chan," Felix sighed, still looking down. "I- I told you I had-"