14 | fourteen

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Blueprint Apartments
9:45pm

"Changbin, what the fuck do you want?" Chan didn't hesitate to put up a defense, glaring at the shorter. "I can't believe that you have the guts to show up here after what you did." He reached to slam the door, but Changbin held it open.

"Just hear me out, Chan," Changbin pleaded, keeping hypnotic eye contact with Chan as the older stayed silent. "I'm a changed person, Chan. I've learned from my mistakes, and I'm sorry," he faked a sniffle, hand still pressed against the wood. "I just want to be friends, Chan. And I know that you wouldn't mind that."

Chan squinted, fighting the mental images and sounds of the session that he and Changbin could've had that night. "Changbin," he muttered, relocking eyes with the latter— his irresistible level of lust, getting the best of him. "Come in," he shifted for the younger, shaking his head at the smirk on Changbin's face.

It was uncontrollable desire, that Chan felt. As much as a small fraction of his mind wanted to resist, it was difficult, and he wasn't at that level of strength yet.

"Thanks," Changbin mumbled, already spreading his body along the couch. He knew exactly what he wanted that night. He knew that after their disagreement, there was no way that Chan would just let Felix be, so he came in attempt to re-clog the boy's mind. "Do you want me to prove it to you?"

-

M&J Psychology Clinic
9:58am

Three more weeks flew by, and things weren't so different. Chan kept deepening his affair with his therapist to the point where their communication was no longer limited to the office anymore; Minho and Jisung kept growing further and further apart; Chan and Changbin met up a few times for their friendly sessions... and Felix started taking a liking into the addict.

Chan had planned another hang out with the younger after roughly a month of knowing him, and Felix didn't hesitate to agree. He was sort of excited for a second time out with his potential crush. Yes, potential, as there was a high chance of him sort of falling for Chan, but the constant warning from his friends and haunting thoughts about how many people chan had slept with, still kept Felix's feelings balanced.

It was Friday then, and Felix sat comfortably at his desk, smiling softly as patients came through and exited the building. But to say that Felix didn't sense the tension between the superior couple whenever they came through or went out together would be a lie, but he never questioned it because he thought it wasn't his place.