28 | twenty-eight

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Hero's Soup [Café]
7:00am

"Good morning Sir, I'm Christopher," Chan spoke, thinning a smile as the door chimed upon his entrance. "I sent in my application and got word that the interview is today, if I'm not mistaken."

"Yes, Mr.Bang, I was expecting you," the manager nodded, arms folded as he observed Chan's overly casual apparel. "Um, from your application I gathered that you don't have much experience, so I'll let one of the more experienced workers give you a guide." He smiled softly, nodding and surprising the boy with the lack of in depth questions.

"S-sir? Will this be after the interview or-"

"You have the job, Bang," the older chuckled lightly at the boy's reaction, motioning his hand to the counter before speaking again. "So go right ahead. Sana will give you the um," he poked at his chest, fighting to remember what the name-tag was called. "The name thingy, and you'll write out your name is marker then attach it to your shirt."

"Yeah, I understand," Chan spread a side smile, giggling lightly at the superior's gesture. "I'll get right to it... and yeah, thank you," he bowed before walking away, only to stop when the man called out again.

"One more thing," the man stretched his hand out, stopping Chan in his tracks. "The hoodie. It's not necessarily appropriate, so do you happen to have a shirt underneath or something?"

Chan nodded hesitantly, lowly grumbling a curse as he continued his walk to the back. The boy wasn't used to wearing just a shirt out in public, and the fact that he then had to do it in a time where he'd be dealing with countless customers was honestly nerve wrecking since it wasn't a norm. "Fuck," he muttered as he pulled his hoodie overhead, observing how the white T-shirt hung loosely over his stomach. "This'll take some time getting used to-"

"Oh you must be Christopher," Sana startled the boy causing him to tighten his grip on the hoodie, only relaxing when he got complete sight of the stranger behind him. "Jae told me that you'd be back here," she fixed her apron overhead, still smiling at the blonde as she attached her tag. "Well I'm Sana, and I'll be giving you a short tutorial for your work here."

Chan arched a brow, eyeing the girl's stretched hand, reluctant to accept the gestured request and shake. "Good," he muttered, forcing a soft side smile, smirking when the female's eyes no longer rested on his, but traced every nook and cranny of his exposed arms. "Could you get me an apron and empty tag?" He released her hand, chuckling teasingly at the slight fright she displayed from the sudden absence of contact. "And where can I leave my sweater?"

-

M&J Psychology Clinic
1:22pm

"No, guys please don't be like this," Felix pleaded, clutching both Seungmin's and Hyunjin's wrist. "I wanted to tell you but, I thought it'd be better to tell when you came, so please don't be upset. I just have to do this for him."