24 | twenty-four

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ❄️ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

M&J Psychology Clinic
3:30pm

"Good afternoon sir- Changbin?" Felix froze at the unexpected visit from his ex to the clinic, confused as to what business the older could have at the office. Still attempting to maintain proper professionalism, Felix gulped before continuing. "Sir, um... do you have an appointment?"

"Do you have an appointment?" Changbin mocked in a teasing tone, scrunching his face at the secretary. Ignoring the scowl from the final patient in the waiting room as she observed his gestures towards the unproblematic employee, he continued. "What the fuck have I done to you, Felix?"

"Um, please lower your voice," Felix thinned an awkward smile, glancing behind the older at the confused woman. "What do you mean? And not that I want to talk to you, but can this conversation wait, Changbin?"

"No it can't wait, because Chan isn't talking to me anymore," Changbin broke down, jaw clenching at the disgusted and puzzled look on Felix's face. "Why can't you just stay away from him, Felix? Stay away from him and we can go back to not talking!"

"Okay Changbin, I'm going to need you to lower your voice," Felix spoke shakily, hurt at the new knowledge that Chan and Changbin were communicating even after their dilema at that same clinic. "This is not the place or time for this."

"Do you like him, Felix? Is it that you like him and he likes you?" Changbin growled. "Well let me rephrase that, because he definitely does not like you. I mean why would one claim to like somebody and still be fucking their ex," he teased, smiling smugly at the younger, chuckling when Felix's lower lip quivered at the statement.

"W-what?" Felix gulped, hoping that those words were just another line of Changbin's customized lies. "I don't like- what are you talking about?"

"Look at you, Felix. Hypocrite. You really fell for somebody who is addicted to the exact thing that you're scared of?" Changbin scoffed, leaning against the table, continuing his speech in a low, dark tone. "I'd advise that you stay away, okay? You two are complete opposites, and I don't think that your Channie, is completely honest with you."

"Changbin please leave. This not the place or time for this," Felix looked down, hands shaking as he tried to move the mouse around to return his focus to the desktop. "Just go, please."

"Fine," Changbin scoffed, leaning off from the desk. "Just, get to know the guy before falling for him. Wouldn't want my Lixie to get hurt~" he sang the last word, chuckling at Felix's new slumped state. "See you around."

Changbin shook his head as he walked out, keeping his focus solely on his car out front, not catching the lengthy stare from some stranger in the parking lot.

Jeongin was just coming to drop something off for one of the doctors, only to be slightly surprised at the sight of a clearly disturbed patient marching out of the building.