Chapter One

Arranged Marriage.......... to a Secret Agent?!?!?!?!

I was having the most wonderful dream, I was wondering around in a forest in a beautiful gown and a handsome prince rode up on a white stallion and swept me off my feet.

I know it's childish, but what do you expect from the mind of a romantic? I stretched happily, content with last night's choice of dreams. I was almost singing when I jumped out of bed to get ready for this weekend. I quickly jumped into the shower, my mom shouting something up the stairs. I shouted back, not even sure what she said.

I loved showering, loved the hot water spraying across my body and the steam. Today I didn't have all day to stand around I jumped out and headed to me room before my mom could shout something else up the stairs at me. "What to wear?" I wondered out loud looking at my closet. I dug through some clothes before deciding on a pair of jeans and a tank top. I quickly through on a sweater and bounded down the stairs.

 Around the corner, I swung into the kitchen using the railing as a brace and danced it. My parents sat at the table talking with another couple, it seemed a little tense. I shrugged, probably work. I dug around in the fridge until I found the pancakes I put in there yesterday. "Mom!" I shouted not caring about her work.

"What dear?" she answered absently.

"Where are my pancakes?" I called digging through some jars that were on the bottom shelf where I had placed them yesterday.

"In the door dear." She answered. I looked up and sure enough the corner of the bag was hanging off the top shelf. Like an idiot thumped my head and grabbed them out and kicked the fridge door shut as I headed to the toaster and dropped them in. "Honey can you come here please?" my mother called waving my over.

"Sure!" I said brightly and skipped beside her. The woman at the other end of the table smiled brightly at me seems she's amused by my good mood.

"Honey these are the Bishops." She said pointing to the couple at the other side of the table. Bishop, where have I heard that name?

"Hi!" I said. My mom started talking about how they grew up together and had been friends for a very long time, and that our dads were super close too. That they made bets and promises on everything. "And what does this have to do with me?" I asked looking at each of them.

"Well kiddo," my dad said putting an arm around my mom's shoulders. "When Dan and I were younger we made a bet that one of us would have a girl when he has kids." I nodded my head and raised my eyebrows. "Well..." He looked at Dan across the table.

He picked it up from there. "I made the proposal that one of us has a girl, and the other a boy that are near the same age, they should get married." My pancakes popped.

I could smell the burnt chocolate, and the cooked cake, but I was frozen. Married. "Whoa, wait, hold on a second!" I said jumping back and out of my daze. "I can't get married!" I cried. They all shook their heads. "No, no, no, no! I will not get married! I'm 16, isn't there a law or something against that?" I cried. Again they shook their heads.

"As long as you have your parent's permission it's fine. And well both parents have consented."

"But..." I stammered trying to think of another way out. Maybe I could... Maybe my husband would be a player jerk who doesn't want to get married to me! Or with my luck he's some dweeb kid... "I don't want to be married, what about my life? The things I want to do!"

"Hey babe chill." A deep voice called from the kitchen. I spun.

"Jason so good of you to finally show up." Dan said waving him over. Jason Bishop. No wonder I knew the name. He walked over and dropped an arm over my shoulder and leaned close to me. "We have a little house set up for you guys, Jason's stuff is already there, so you will just need to pack some clothes." They all smiled at me. My jaw dropped.

WHY? Why do I have to marry the hottest, player, jerk, ass wipe of all time????

"I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED!" I screamed, I threw Jason's arm off my shoulder and bolted for my room.

"I like it when they play hard to get." His smug voice followed me. The room was filled with laughter and some mumbled conversation. I slammed my bedroom door and leaned against it. I hate this I hate this I hate this! Angrily I packed my bag of clothes.

I can still divorce him right? It's not like I have to be married to him forever. I just have to wait until he hates the idea too, he can't want to be married to me too right? I mean I have never seen him with the same girl twice, I will not have my heart broken by him, I deserve better! Right?

I sighed and dropped to the floor. My bag was half full and I was officially tired. "You know you got quite a voice." His voice entered my room.

"Get lost." I hissed, though I had no more energy to fight with him.

"I can't wait until I hear you scream my name all through the night." He whispered close to my ear, rubbing my shoulders.

"Get off!" I shoved away from him. He chucked and leaned against my door again. "Why did you agree to this anyway?" I snapped shoving more clothes into my bag.

"It sounded fun." Came his lazy reply. I rolled my eyes and zipped my bag shut.

"Fun!" I cried sarcastically. "Carry this." I said throwing my bag at him. He caught it and actually hung on to it. I half expected him to drop it. "I'll be right back, don't touch anything."

He smirked and folded his arms across his chest. "Or what?"

"I scream rape." I mumbled and headed into my bathroom and grabbed my bathroom bag and filled it with all its necessities.

I came out and took my bag away from him. He kept chuckling and wrapped his arm around my waist and tugged me down the stairs. Our parents stood animatedly smiling and waving. We slipped outside and he took my stuff and put it in the back of his car. "Come on Honey." He said wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and got in the passenger side. He ripped out of my driveway and sped down the road.

"I hate you." I said. He chuckled but didn't say anything. I grumbled and looked out the window as my home disappeared into the distance.

This majorly sucks!