*Bonus II*

I wake up to the sound of his heart thumping against his chest. My head moves to the side so I can feel it beat causing me to become even more relaxed than I already am feeling. I bury my nose into his neck and inhale the scent I love so much to smell.

He smells of sweet jasmines and sandalwood and vanilla. Just as I am about to move myself closer I feel his hand wrapping tightly against the small of my back pushing me further into him.

"...Morning." His voice is thick with sleep. It's husky and raw, low and guttural like an animal. My body begins heating up at the pure passion behind his voice making me antsy to be touched much more intimately.

"Good Morning," I breathe. A low rumble sounds off through his chest. It only makes me press closer.

"How did you sleep?" I ask while tracing imaginary shapes around his pecks down to the start of his abdominals.

His other hand pushes me all the way onto him as his hand still stays firm against my back. He grins at me with both his green eyes and that smile I love so much to see before answering.

"The best I ever have."

"Because of me?"

"No."

"It was. Do not bother to deny it."

He laughs.

"Yes. Is that the answer you're pining for?"

My lips feel against the soft skin of his neck speckled with love bites from hours ago. It tastes of vanilla sugared with a tinge of sweat, but I don't mind. His head tilts back giving me more room to explore places I had already touched.

"Close," I murmur against his neck. "I want to hear you moan it."

I hear his laugh go from his stomach and out his throat. He turns his head to face me with a wry smile and gives me a small peck on my lips. My lips tuck in at his sudden action as a light blush blooms on my face.

"You laugh when I am being serious..."

"You're cute. I can't help it." His hand moves from around my back to my face causing me to sigh out under his touch.

"No, you're cute. Do not belittle me with your backhanded compliments."

He snorts which makes me narrow my eyes at him.

"Guess that makes me the cuter one then."

"Hah. I am, by far, the cuter one out of us. However, you can take gorgeous." I see his eyes roll to the back of his head before a smile splays across his face.

"And I suppose you deserve a prize..."

"I definitely do."

"And what do you want?"

"You."

He blinks a couple times before shaking his head. "You already have me."

I bite down on my lip before pressing my face into his neck again. "Every last bit of you, I know. But I want you again..."

He shifts under me until he can make eye contact with me again. "Cassius, you really can be...blunt." I can sense some amusement in his voice as a little blush coats his cheeks.

It only causes me to sit up and stare at him. Going from his face down to his body allows for blood to rush up to every part of my face. Everything about him gorgeous. So gorgeous, yet I swear he does not even realize it.