Two Continued...

"...He won't change into his human form."

I open my eyes heavy with fatigue as my ears pop up. "

...There...no way to treat him...human form."

I begin to rise and soon hear chains rattling as I move. Unusual scents come into my nose making me become uneasy. All of this is unfamiliar to me. I flop to the ground as my hind leg gives. It causes a loud thud to echo throughout the cage. My body had exhausted itself, I gather.

Two people end up turning to look at me and before long I see one running up to me daring to put his fingers onto the bars. I look at him tiredly and feel a strange thump coming from my heart. His eyes are a deep hazel and light traces of amber can be found in them making them... gorgeous.

I shake my head and try to rise again. "...You shouldn't move." The chains begin to rattle even more with the extra effort I am putting into just sitting upright. " Ah, I can already tell...you are a stubborn one."

His voice hits my ears making me inwardly sigh. He wraps his hands around the bars trying to get closer to me. As I look at him again I see concern and worry heavily in his eyes. I turn my head sideways in pure confusion.

"You should change back into your human form so my doctor can treat your wounds." I let out a low growl but he doesn't even budge.

"We're not trying to hurt you, honestly."

"Cassius Your-"

"Don't call me that right now."

I look at the old man who just called him by his...name I'm guessing. He looks like he could be a pack doctor... They could have killed me when I was unconscious...they must want information and they need me alive.

He turns to look at me again and this time I notice a small bandage on his face making me inwardly wince for some unknown reason.

"...My name is Cassius... this is our doctor Addelin."

My heart begins to beat faster and faster as he speaks. My wolf loved every single syllable said from his voice. The way he would hang on the end of each word and the accent that accompanies it. What is wrong with me? . . .Did they drug me?

"You are in a cage in the medical room. . .but that is only because you won't change out of your wolf form."

...Right.

"The were that clawed you...had a special kind of metal inbewed in his nails to keep weres from healing. If you don't allow me to get that shard out you can die," Addelin says finishing off.

Then so be it. I let out a wolfy yawn as I put my head down. The lightheadedness slowly makes its way back to me. He bangs on the bars madly as all sense of worry exits out of him.

"You are going to listen to me God dammit!" His voice is full of possessiveness, insistence, and overall...concern.

I pick my head up and turn to look at him completely not expecting that. "Cassius what did we just talk about?"

"I'm the-!" He clenches his teeth and turns away from the old man.

"He has no right to de-" The old man gives him a curt look and he instantly stops. He takes a quick breath before saying, "Just let him out."

"But Your-"

"Don't call me that!"

"Ah...yes but he may try to attack you if we let him out."

"I'll be fine. Let him out." He takes a key from out of his pocket and walks towards the cage. Are they actually really going to let me out? I think incredously. I lay still in the cage as the cage door swings open.