*Bonus I*

*CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER 20*

Cassius' P.O.V

     His forehead touches mine causing me to close my eyes. Soon as I open them again, I am greeted with his greenish-blue ones. "I'm waiting..." I mumble once I feel his forehead move from mine.

     "To hear your answer."

     "Now?"

      I nod my head while biting back a smile. Goddess, he's unbelievably attractive. He's gorgeous. My arm tightens around his neck once I notice him starting to move further away from me.

     "Aren't you the slightest bit worried that I may say no?" He questions teasingly.

      "I told you plenty of times already...you can't say no to me." The smile I was trying to hold back for so long, finally escapes.

     As soon as I go to look at him I feel his lips crash onto mine pushing me further against the sheets. I let out a moan at this unexpected show of affection. I don't bother to question it and allow myself to slowly sink into him.

     The intimate skin-to-skin contact sends jolts down my body. It only made me lean closer wanting to feel more and more of it. My arm falls away from his neck and skims down his back. Everywhere I touch I can feel him react to it.

     His hands find their way inside my pants and soon I feel him gripping my hardness. His hands gradually make their way up and down my length in a painfully, slow motion. I let out a short gasp which is quickly silenced by his mouth on mine.

     He captures my bottom lip in his a couple times before deepening it with the feel of his tongue gliding along. Shots of pleasure go up my spine and I do my best to stay focused. However, I end up losing to the pure pleasure going through me.

     Instead of my lips he begins leaving light, pecks around my neck and collar bone. I let out a sigh full of satisfaction as they grow harder. His canines scathe down my body until they reach the hem of my pants. Soon I feel hands tugging them off.

      And Goddess knew how quickly I want them off.

      I want to feel his body close to mine again. I want feel his lips on mine. Goddess, I want him so bad. Every last piece of him. Any bits of doubt or nervousness disappeared from my mind the moment his forehead laid against mine.

     As soon as they're off I sit up and press my lips roughly against his until his back is laying against the sheets. My hands move down to the button on his jeans and makes quick work of them. With my body sitting in between his legs, I remove them effortlessly.

     He gives me a short smile full of amusement before placing his hands behind his head. One of my eyebrows raise at this before a grin splays across my face. I press my body back against his and cover his smile with a smile of my own.

     Just after a couple seconds, I elicit a moan out of him and another after I purposely push against his rising erection. One hand wraps around my neck drawing me closer. The other one makes its way down my back until it grabs my bottom.

     I feel myself melting into him again. Just a second of being distracted and I already lost my footing. I drag my hand down to his member and begin to run up and down it. He groans inside of me causing me grow even more excited.

     My hand is slick with sticky, white substance, but I continue to stroke him until I have him right back where I want him to be. His legs spreads farther a part giving me room to do as I please.