The Fight pt 3

((A/N: IM GETTING IDEAS AND THEY'RE GOOD. DONT WORRY THE GOOD PART IS COMING SOON I PROMISE. <3 ))

Dave's Perspective

After that, you both reluctantly went your separate ways. You had asked ____ if she wanted to hang out with you but she said she was super tired and that she would probably get grounded for falling asleep in your apartment. With a laugh, you kissed her goodbye and walked into your apartment to see Bro and Jake on your computer. You stared at them for a sec until they noticed you.

Dirk- sup lil dude.
Dave- get the fuck off my computer.
Jake- Sorry to snoop, mate! We just saw someone pestering you from earlier and now we're pestering your girlfriend!
Dave- WHAT?!

Your face turned red and you looked at the computer screen. You read the recent pesterlog to yourself.

--chumHandle [CH] began pestering turntechGodhead [TG]--

CH- Sup, Dave. I got bored once you left.
TG- hey is this ____?
CH- Yeah... Dave, is this you?
TG- nah girl this is his bro, Dirk. you remember me, right?
CH- Of course I remember you, Dirk! You're the awesome tall kid with the cool hair!
TG- hell yea you do remember me
CH- Anyway, what's up, Bro?
TG- nothing. Dave just walked in an he looks pissed. Heheh.
CH- Heeheehee
TG- real quick i wanted to tell you to go easy on him cause he's really into you
CH- You don't say?
TG- yeah he talks about you all the time. I heard him say your name in his sleep once. it was fucking adorable.
CH- Heehee that is pretty adorable ;B

You face palm combo x2 and smacked your bro away from the computer, your face burning up. He and Jake just chuckled to each other and watched you respond.

TG- hey ____ it's me, Dave i'm back
CH- Oh hey Dave
CH- Dirk was just telling me how adorable you are when you sleep.
TG- i know i saw.
TG- he's so embarassing.
CH- Awe come on Dirk is cool!
TG- yea that's cause you don't have a billion puppet asses lying around your apartment
CH- Oh yeah! What are those things anyway?
TG- i'd rather not talk about it.
...
CH- Did I ever tell you how amazing your eyes are?
TG- huh? oh shit i forgot you saw my eyes. don't tell anyone, okay?
CH- Why not? They're unique. They make you look even more adorable ;3
TG- heheheh not as adorable as you

Dirk and Jake smiled and "awwed" over these texts. They looked at eachother and Jake started talking about how much he loved bro. It was really quite disturbing so you ignored them and continued your conversation.

CH- Aw Dave you always know what to say
TG- i know B)
TG- oh shit Karkat wants me
CH- heheh that sounds weird
TG- omg it does
TG- anyway i gtg
TG- i love you so much
CH- Love you too, Dave.
TG- cya later
CH- Bai! <3
--turntechGodhead [TG] ceased pestering chumHandle [CH]--

You were to wrapped up in your conversation with ____ you barely noticed that your bro and Jake had slipped away. You decided you didn't want to know what they were doing and you opened your chat with Karkat.

--carcinoGeneticist [CG] began trolling turntechGodhead [TG]--

CG- OKAY STRIDER I'M READY. LETS FIGHT.
TG- you sure? it's not too late to chicken out you know
CG- I'M IN THE FEILD NEAR YOUR APARTMENT COMPLEX JUST GET YOUR SORRY ASS DOWN HERE SO I CAN BEAT IT.
CG- SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FIGHT ME.
TG- you didn't need to tell me twice. it's about time there was some action around here.
CG- I KNOW. NOW STOP TALKING AND GET OVER HERE.

--carcinoGeneticist [CG] ceased trolling turntechGodhead [TG]--

You smiled and closed your laptop, running to your room and grabbing your sword with a firm grip. 'hello old friend.' You thought as you rushed out the door. You screamed and told your bro you were going to go strife with Karkat but you got no responce. 'He's probably making out with Jake again...' You shivered at your thought and left your apartment. As you paced down the hallways, you heard the click of another door but ignored it and kept running until you got to the street. You busted out your skateboard and rode a couple blocks to a grassy field just outside the city where Karkat was waiting for you. You grinned and stood opposite of him. He chuckled back.

Karkat- YOU'RE GOING DOWN, STRIDER.

((A/N: OMG IM SORRY THESE UPDATES ARE SHORT I KNOW
I'm trying to keep them under 1000 words cause i think that's enough for one chapter.
But don't worry, something is ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN in the next chapter. I know, amazing, right? I have some evil ideas that will be written soon.
Before i go, i wanted to say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH because this story already has 800+ reads and counting. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.
Expect updates soon, i love you guys, and i'll see you later, kittens!!! <3
-Emma :3 ))