The Trolls.

Dave's Perspective

You are now Dave Strider~ super cool dude with awesome shades. You have recently met a new girl who apparently moved in yesterday. Her hair was the perfect shade of (h/color) and her eyes were the brightest (e/color) you have ever seen. You saw her watching you on the roof while your brother was kicking your ass with a puppet. That was super embarassing.
Right now, you are walking to school with her. She told you her name was ____ and you talked about eachother, and the town. You told her about your "different" friends and that's where the conversation was replaced with her confusion. She looked so adorable in her (f/color) sweatshirt, you couldn't help but notice. You looked at her for a while without realizing it.
____- Why are you looking at me?
Dave- huh? Oh... Sorry
____- hehe, it's fine.

You approached the school just in time for the homeroom bell. You lead her to the office so she could get her schedual. You wanted to stay with her, but the principal took her into his office and thanked you, shooing you away. You caught one more glimpse of her eyes before you were pushed out of the office. You ran to homeroom, getting your stuff for the day and rushing to your seat next to your "friend", Karkat.
Karkat- THERE YOU ARE, STRIDER. I WAS WORRIED YOU SKIPPED SCHOOL AGAIN.
Dave- nah i was helping the new girl get settled.
Karkat- OH. IS SHE NICE?
Dave- very. And she's got the brightest eyes...
Karkat- DAVE.
Dave- Hm?
Karkat- ...NEVERMIND, JUST KEEP ME OUT OF IT.
Dave- too late. I told her about you guys and she's excited to meet you. Be nice, cause she's pretty shy. Okay?
Karkat- UUGH. FINE.
Dave- That's a good Karkitty.
Karkat- DONT PUSH IT, STRIDER.

You chuckled and went over your schedule as the first bell rang. The hallway flooded with humans and trolls alike. You navigated your best friend John Egbert and caught up with him as you walked into English together.

{~Le Time Skip~}
____'s Perspective

The first part of your day was super boring. You had to sit in the guidance office while the principal and some other teachers figured out what classes you would fit into without overflowing the classroom. You pulled out your sketchpad and drew until your hand hurt. Looking over your sketches, you smiled, satisfied. The principal let you go for lunch and you made no hesitation to get to your feet. He showed you a map of the school, pointing to where the cafeteria was and handing you a schedule of all your classes. You thanked him, grabbing your things and rushing to the cafeteria. You were really excited to meet these "alien friends" Dave was talking about. You scurried down the hallway and up some stairs that lead to two doors. When you entered, you saw a bunch of humans and strange gray people with horns of all different shapes and sizes. They all had a unique zodiac sign on their clothing. You shook your head in disbelief, rubbing your eyes and blinking again. You heard your name being called by a firmilliar, friendly voice.

Dave- Hey, ____! Over here!
____- Dave, what are these things?!
Dave- they're called trolls. They created earth.
____- huh???
Karkat- UGH DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT AGAIN?!
Dave- i'll tell you later, ____. Now come and sit down.

He pat the seat in between him and one of the gray trolls with stubby horns and a black turtle-neck sweater. You sat down hesitantly as Dave introduced you to the stranger.

Dave- ____, this is Karkat.
Karkat- SUP, DIPSHIT?
Dave- Karkat, be nice!
Karkat- YEAH, WHATEVER STRIDER. NAME'S KARKAT. YOU MUST BE ____.
____- um... Yes, my name's ____
Karkat- I'VE HEARD A LOT ABOUT YOU ALREADY.

You giggle at his angriness but he just crosses his arms and growls. You turn toward the other trolls that are seated at the table.
Terezi- H3Y TH3R3! I'M T3R3ZI, LAW 3NFORC3R!
Nepeta- I'm N3p3ta! It's so nic3 to m33t you! W3'r3 gonna b3 gurrrat3 fri3nds!
Sollux- 2up new giirl. Name'2 2ollux.
Vriska- Gr8 to meet you! I'm Vriska~

You smiled at all of them and turned to Dave, who was tapping on your shoulder. He introduced you to some humans who claimed to be John, Rose, and Jade. You waved at them and giggled at John's goofy smile. It was your first day here and you already had so many new friends.
You, Dave, and everyone else engaged in their own little conversations. You, John and Karkat talked to eachother, but it was more like you were just laughing at their arguments. They argued about the weirdest and most pointless things, such as how to pronounce "crayon" correctly. Time flew as you and your new friends laughed through lunch. Before you knew it, lunch was over. And you had forgotten to eat anything.