The Fight pt. 1

Dave's Perspective

After the incident with ____ at the hospital, you started dating. You tried not to tell anyone. Everyone was in a bad mood because there were 3 big tests in the same week. The only one who knew about your relationship was Karkat, and you thought he took it well at first, but as days went on, you noticed him trying to pull ____ away from you. One day, you saw them walking toward you in the hallways and once he saw you, Karkat pulled ____ the other way. You ran after them and stopped them in their tracks.
____- Hi, Dave!
Dave- hey ____. You look cute today.
____- D'aww, thanks!

She kissed your cheek and you turned to Karkat, who's face was red and his arms were crossed.

Karkat- ARE YOU DONE YET?
Dave- why were you running away from me, Karkat?
Karkat- I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.
Dave- you know exactly what I mean!
____- Um, guys, I'm gonna head off to my next class, but I'll see you guys later.
Dave- okay, bye, I love you.
____- I love you too. See you two later!

As ____ ran off with her adorable smile on her face, Karkat turned to you with a scowl.

Karkat- YOU FUCKER. YOU KNEW I LIKED HER.
Dave- no, i didn't. You didn't tell me, smart ass.
Karkat- WELL, YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN ABLE TO TELL! HOW CAN SHE POSSIBLY BE HAPPY WITH YOU?
Dave- what, do you think she'd be happier with you?
Karkat- DEFINITELY! SHE DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER THAN A GOOD FOR NOTHING, SELF OBSESSED DOUCHE BAG!
Dave- I'M self obsessed?! you blabber on every day about how awesome of a troll you are! news flash, no one agrees with you!
Karkat- WELL I ONLY SAY THOSE THINGS BECAUSE THEY'RE TRUE! JUST FACE THE FACTS, STRIDER! THAT AMAZING, GIGGLY BLOB OF A PERSON BELONGS WITH A TRUE LEADER WHO CAN PROTECT HER AND GIVE HER THE LOVE SHE DESERVES!
Dave- you think i don't try to protect her?! I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART AND YOU THINK I DON'T LOVE HER OR PROTECT HER ENOUGH?!

By now you were making a scene. Some kids started recording your argument because they thought you were going to bring weapons into it. One of the teachers spotted you drawing a crowd and rushed both of you to the principal's office. Once there, you perched on the bench outside.

Dave- great, now we're in trouble. thanks alot, ass crack.
Karkat- SHUT UP, STRIDER. I KNOW WHERE WE ARE- I'M NOT AN IDIOT
Dave- you sure about that?
Karkat- SEE, HOW CAN POOR ____ PUT UP WITH YOU?
Dave- how can she put up with YOU?! she probably gets really sick and tired of you trying to hide her like some selfish little kid hoarding his stuffed toy!
Karkat- I DO NOT "HOARD" HER! I SIMPLY...
Dave- let me guess, "protect" her? well guess what, she's not a toy or a piece of gold, she's a human being with human emotions. and if she wants to be with me, then you can't do anything about that. the power of free will, fuckass, ever heard of it?
Karkat- THAT'S IT! YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THE DAY YOU EVER MESSED WITH KARKAT VANTAS, MOTHER FUCKER!!!

You both got into a ridiculous slap fight. You hit him across the face a couple of times, laughing as you did which made him even more mad than he already was. When the secretary came to bring you in, she yelled at you to stop and dragged you into Principal Lenard's office. She plopped you into the two seats that sat before a desk. You scowled at him and he stuck his tongue out at you. You growled as a tall, slim figure turned around in his leather chair that sat across from you. You both shut up and looked at him. He eyed you before speaking.
Principal Lenard (PL)- Good afternoon, Karkat and Dave. I was told you were stirring some trouble in the hallways.
Dave- Sir, i can explain.
Dave- he started it.
Karkat- WHAT?! YOU'RE THE INSTIGATOR IN THIS SITUATION!
Dave- you instigated me first by trying to take her away from me!
PL- BOYS! Enough! This is ridiculous.
PL- By all means, scream at each other about your own nonsense outside of school, but when you're here, you keep your voices to a minumum.
Dave- this isn't nonsense, Principal Lenard! This is WAR!
Karkat- YEAH THIS D- I MEAN, JERK, DESERVES TO PAY!
PL- I don't care what it is, I just don't want it happening on school grounds, got it? Now get to class and go sword fight afterward!

He rushed you out and the secretary practically pushed you out of the office. As you headed back to class on the opposite side of the hall from Karkat, you realized that you recognized that tan, lime-cloaked figure of a principal you had. You pushed this thought out of your mind and eyed Karkat as you turned the corner. 'If it's a fight he wants-' you thought. 'It's a fight he'll get.'

((A/N: I felt like this chapter was kinda short but I wanted to be suspenseful! They sure are mad at each other o.o... Anyway 💩's gonna go down in the next chapter, so have something to look forward to! Let me know if you liked the temporary KKxReader thing and except updates soon! Dont forget to be nice in the comments and i'll see you later kittens!
OH WAIT
ONE LAST THING
HOLY 💩 600 READS.
THAT'S AMAZING OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU'RE THE BEST ILY SO MUCH!!!
Later, kittens!!! :3
~Emma <3 ))