Saturday

Dave's Perspective

You woke up early due to accidentally getting used to waking up at 6:30 for school. You got up quickly and rubbed your eyes, thinking it was a school day. You looked at your calendar with Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff pictures that your Bro gave you for Christmas last year. The date on the calendar read "Saturday" and you sighed, relieved. You snuck outside of your room and downstairs into the living room to see Bro and Jake snuggled and asleep on the couch. You attempted to sneak past them, hoping to not wake them, but as he always says, "Nothing gets by Jake English, mate!". Holy shit that accent is annoying when you do it. Jake's green eyes popped open and you sighed with disappointment.
Jake- Ay! Not so fast, mate!
Jake- I wanted to talk to you
Dave- about what?
Jake- Well Dirk here told me you're having some girl troubles.
Dave- if by troubles than you mean confusion then yes, that's true.
Dave- thanks, bro. i can ALWAYS count on you to keep a secret.

You huffed sarcastically and Jake struggled to escape Dirk's grasp. He failed the first time, but successfully got to his feet eventually. He walked into the kitchen to start breakfast and motioned for you to follow.

Jake- It's okay to talk to me about it, chum!
Dave- there's really nothing to talk about...
Jake- You know, I remember when i first met Dirk. Boy how his smile sparkled! I knew I loved him by the start, but I denied my feelings. I believe you're doing the same thing, ol' chap.
Dave- ...

You ignored the british boy because he was right. You grabbed your headphones, placing them around your neck with your iPhone in hand. You were about to listen to some sick beats when there was a knock on the door. When you opened it, you saw the last person you wanted to see today. You felt your stomach crawl again when she looked up at you.

____- Morning, Strider!
Dave- hey, ____.
____- So I came by this morning to tell you that I'm getting surgery and/or x-rays on my arm today. And I want you to come.
Dave- you do?
____- Of corse I do!!
Dave- well alright. when is it?
____- A half hour from now.
Dave- HOLY-

You closed the door in her face without realizing it and ran to the couch. You shook Dirk violently, eventually pushing him off the couch and out of his slumber.

Dirk- woah what's wrong lil dude?
Dave- i need you to drive me to the hospital in a bit because ____'s getting surgery and/or x-rays.
Dirk- okay then calm down! you didn't need to push me off the couch.
Dave- i know, sorry.
Dirk- she's still at the door, lil bro.
Dave- huh?

You walked back over to your front door quickly and opened it to see a pouting ____.

Dave- heheh... sorry.
____- ... It's okay. Anyway, I gotta go now but I just wanted to say thanks and that I have something for you.
Dave- say thanks for what?
____- For being an awesome friend.

For some reason, that word really stabbed your chest. "Friend".

Dave- and what did you get me?
____- this...

She leaned over and kissed your cheek, leaving you stunned in your doorway. She giggled and waved goodbye before running down the hallway. You slowly stepped back, closing the door and collapsing in front of it, your back against the wall.

Jake- What's the matter, chum?

You looked up at the british boy and Dirk, your mouth still open.

Dave- I'm in love with ____...
Dirk- told ya, bro.
Dave- shut up, you ruined the moment.

(( A/N: Meow, Kittens! ( That's what i'm calling you from now on ). I hope you're enjoying the story so far! I know this may not seem like a lot, but I certainally never thought that i would get 300 READS! Thank you guys so much! Expect updates soon! Later, Kittens! :3 ))