And So On...

____'s Perspective

You spent the rest of the day navigating your classes and smiling to see that at least one of your friends was in all of them, except for math. In homeroom, Dave invited you over his house and you smiled and accepted. When the bell rang, you both walked home together.

Dave- so how was your first day?
____- amazing! I didn't ever think that moving would help me become friends with Aliens.
____- That reminds me, what did you say about them "creating Earth"?
Dave- well, a while back, we all played a game called Sburb. The award you got when you won was the privilege to create your own universe and rule over the life forms living there.
Dave- the trolls created us, but failed to rule over our awesome skills, so we became... friends, instead.
____- woah that is the stupidest think i have ever heard.
Dave- come on, would I lie to you?
____- I don't know, maybe.
Dave- the correct answer was no.

You both chuckled and continued to walk back into the city and up into the apartment building. When you got to the top floor, you told your mom where you were going and walked off to Dave's apartment.
When you walked in, you saw little puppets with huge butts spread out all over the place. Your eyes trailed to a computer with awesome speakers and a flat-screen television where someone was playing Xbox. Dave called out to the person and he looked at you and stood up.

Dave- this is ____ our new neighbor.
Dirk- sup ____. I'm Dirk, but you can call me bro.
Dirk- Lil bro, you picked a cute one. She's got the brightest eyes.

Dave blushed and covered his face with his hands. You blushed as well and giggled, thanking him.

Dave- we're going upstairs now...
Dirk- alright don't get apple juice everywhere again.
Dave- ugh, bro...!

Dave took your hand and rushed you up a flight of stairs into a hallway with three doors in it. He brought you into his room and the first thing you noticed were the turntables. You looked around some more as Dave closed his door and dropped his school bag on the floor. He sat on the side of his bed and waited for you to join him. You smiled and perched yourself beside him.

Dave- sorry about bro... he can be annoying sometimes.
____- I thought he was nice.
Dave- and embarassing...

You giggled and ruffled his hair. He smiled back and you got up to get your homework from your backpack. He laid back, pulling his hands behind his head. You got your homework and sat down next to him again.

Dave- woah, you got homework on your first day?
____- Yeah... The math teacher's harsh.
Dave- do you even know the stuff we're learning?
____- Not exactly. He explained it to me but it was kinda confusing...
Dave- do you want some help?

You smiled and nodded you head as he sat up. He leaned over your shoulder and looked at the worksheet you had on your lap. Together, you two worked on it, laughing in between problems. When you had finished, the clock read 6:30. You jumped up and gathered your stuff.

Dave- ____, where are you going?
____- I had fun, Dave, thanks for inviting me over
____- But I gotta get home in time for dinner.
Dave- okay... I'll see you tomorrow then?

You nodded and hugged him to cheer him up a bit. He smiled and hugged you back before letting you rush out the door.
~~~
You arrived at your apartment, seeing your mom at the kitchen table setting up dinner for two. You noticed your dad wasn't around, and your mom told you he would be late home from work. You nodded and had some of the (f/food) your mom had made for you.

Mom- How was your day, ____?
____- It was awesome. I met some nice... kids at school.
Mom- Well that's great! I'm glad you're getting used to this place. It's nice here, you know?
____- Mhmm.

Later that night, your mom introduced you to your new bedroom. The walls were (f/color), along with matching bed sheets and a white rug. Some of your art was hanging on the wall, along with some laminated prints of (f/anime characters). You made no hesitation to invite yourself in, plopping onto your bed and falling asleep instantly.