Dinner

Dave's Perspective

You opened the door for ____ as you both walked inside. She giggled and thanked you as you hurried in after her. You requested a table at the front desk. The girl smiled sweetly and winked at you as she lead you to the table. You rolled your eyes behind your shades and sat down with ____. You both picked up menus and when she broke the silence, you jumped nervously. 'Keep your cool, Strider! What is wrong with you?' You thought a you scrolled through the menu.

____- Dave? You okay?
Dave- huh? yea im fine, why?
____- You're burning up...

She leaned over and felt your forehead which made your face turn even darker red.

____- You might have a fever.
Dave- n-no i'll be okay once i eat something...

'Damit! I need to ask Bro what's wrong with me.' Your mind swirled, your thoughts interrupted by a different waitress. She looked at you with a smile.

Waitress- Hello, and welcome to Pizza Castle! My name is Luna and i'll be your waitress today.
Waitress- What will the lady be having tonight?
____- I'll have 2 slices of (f/pizza) pizza and a medium (f/drink).
Waitress- Alright! For the gentleman?
Dave- i'll get a slice of cheese and a small Coke, please.
Waitress- Alright! I'll be back with your orders soon.
Waitress- Oh, and before I forget, I think you two make an adorable couple!

Your eyes widened and your face burned like the sun as your waitress smiled and walked back into the kitchen. You were about to say you weren't a couple, but you hesitated. You saw ____'s face turn red as well and the conversation stopped. Your stomach tickled your heart like crazy. You turned your attention to the wall full of pictures in black and white of early restaurants in different locations. Later, your waitress came back with your orders and told you to enjoy while she walked away. You ate imediatally, attempting not to look like an animal but failing. ____ giggled at you which made your stomach act up again and your face turn red. You slowed down and chuckled as you ate your pizza.

{*~Le Time Skip to Home~*}

After you and ____ had finished, you paid for the both of you and you left. You couldn't wait to get back to Bro. He knows everything, so he'll know what's going on with you. You walked in silence for half of the trip home until ____ spoke up again, trying to stir conversation.

____- So... Thanks for dinner, Dave.
Dave- no problem- any time.
Dave- man i was hungry. my stomach was growling like crazy.

She smiled and you continued small talk until you reached the apartment. You checked the time on your phone.7:30. Right on time. You said good-bye to ____ and walked to your appartment. Your stomach cooled down a bit as you walked in your front door. You immediately heard screams from a scary movie where the television was. You approached the couch and saw Jake and Dirk snuggling comfortably with smiles on their faces. You hated to inturrupt, but your needs were more important than anything right now. You coughed an *Ahem* and Dirk looked at you and paused the movie. Jake looked at you and waved with his shy smile.

Dirk- what's up, lil dude?
Dave- could i talk with you? Now?

He looked at Jake and told him he'd be right back before you two escaped into your room. You took a deep breath and explained your symptoms to your bro after he closed the door.

Dave- i feel so... strange, around ____.
Dirk- how so?
Dave- well my stomach gets all tingly like there are some fucking centipedes crawling around in there when i'm with ____.
Dave- and whenever she looks at me my heart skips a beat and my face burns like the sun.
Dave- i know your an expert so wtf is wrong with me?
Dirk- bro. we talked about this when you liked Terezi.
Dave- but that was a fucking century ago or some shit and now i need your help again
Dirk- okay bro calm down. this is a simple thing... sorta...
Dave- what is that supposed to mean?
Dirk- it means you're in love with ____. Duh
Dave- W-Wh-
Dirk- now if you'll excuse me, lil bro, i have a date waiting for me. goodnight

He left before you got the chance to say anything else. Your mind was now cluttered with questions. Your stomach was acting up again, which you hated. You punched your door dramatically, almost making a hole in it. Your stomach died down now that you had released some of your energy. You sighed and plopped on your bed, shutting your eyes and emerging into a deep sleep.

A/N)) I like this chapter :D its adorable
And Dirk x Jake ♥️
Expect updates soon! Don't be afraid to comment. You can also text me by Kik. My name is rainbowdash5602
Thanks to you and i'll cya later, kittens!!