Chapter 27

hi

Saturday
12:59PM

Day drunk, that's what Noah is. The girls, Lolani and him decided to go out for brunch and have cocktails just because. It's been some time since they all hung out like this. Noah needed this. Especially with the way everything is going in his life right now.

After reading his mom's text last night, he had Adonis drop him off at home. Adonis asked what was going on multiple times, but Noah couldn't find the strength or words to tell him. They kissed each other goodbye and Noah went up to his apartment. Lolani wasn't home to talk to, so he ended up getting himself completely drunk with an unopened bottle of cheap red wine that was standing in the fridge. Drunk him ended up calling Josiah about twelve times and sending him a bunch of messages. The night ended with him passing out on the couch while Josiah was finally texting and calling back.

The hangover Noah woke up with earlier didn't stop him from going out and consuming more alcohol. In fact, knowing that alcohol was going to be involved and Lolani would be paying because he had good sex last night only made Noah want to meet up with the rest even more. So he took a long and hot shower after throwing up, did his skin care routine, downed four painkillers against the skull splitting headache he woke up with, put his hair in two boxer braids, had the very last bit of wine for breakfast and left the house. The messages he received from Josiah have been left unopened and the missed calls have been unanswered. He has yet to reach out to his mother about his sister, but that only means he'll have to face reality and that's the last thing he wants to do.

Noah tunes out of the conversation his friends are having about the good sex Lolani had when his phone vibrates. A new message from Josiah. Seeing the older guy's name on his screen makes him giggle. He unlocks his phone and goes straight to their messages.

Josie❣️

Yesterday 10:37PM

Me
I' so drink
Me
Call me
Me
Pleas call me
Me
Answer yor phone

Today 12:20AM

Me
😔
Me
I misyou a liter idk

Today 01:11AM

Me
😡
Me
😡😠😡😡
Me
😡😡😠
Me
I hte Valentine😡
Me
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeas

Today 02:50AM

Me
kmow if yore sleeping
Me
I'm drink
Me
Ereally fucking druonk
Me
Fcuj
Me
I miss yuo so mich rn Josie
Me
Amelia is sosick
Me
Pleas call me please
Me
She' fuckng dyng and nobodt knows but uo
Me
Josie I need you

Today 03:46AM

Missed call from Josie ❣️

Josie❣️
Noah call me back

Missed call from Josie ❣️

Josie❣️
Where are you?
Josie❣️
Call me back

Missed call from Josie ❣️