Chapter 5

This is the first time Noah is actually going out while being single. This is also the very first time he's put effort into an outfit and his hair after Lolani and Valentine kept bugging him about it. He allowed his friends to go wild and pick an outfit for him while Rayn did his hair.

They all eventually finished getting ready at Noah and Lolani's place. All they did was talk, drink and laugh while preparing for their first night out together.

The six friends are currently pre-gaming by doing shots and drinking games while waiting for their Uber to arrive. Except Noah, he's in his room trying to talk some confidence into himself. Being dressed the way he is right now is way out of his comfort zone. It's nothing eye catching, but it's different from what he's used to wearing. Usually when he goes to hang out with his friends or they go out, he'll wear a hoodie or a simple T-shirt, a pair of skinny jeans and whatever pair of shoes that match with his outfit. Or he'll be wearing anything that's a mix between casual and activewear like running shorts and a hoodie or a tracksuit. But tonight he's wearing a red crop top, a pair of skinny dungarees with the top undone and a pair of color Nikes he once bought but never bothered to wear. His curls that are usually tied in a bun or ponytail are loose and defined thanks to Rayn's ability of taking care of hair.

Stepping out like this is nerve racking and Noah doesn't think he's ready to do this. It feels like he's doing something bad, something that Princeton would never agree with. But then again, Princeton did things he doesn't agree with either. Like lying and cheating on him, making him feel used and like his first time was a complete waste. Just thinking about getting cheated on by Princeton makes Noah's blood boil. His ex-boyfriend restricted him from so much just to do whatever and whoever he wanted. Now it's his turn to enjoy life, especially now that he's single.

Noah grabs his phone from his bed and checks it as he leaves his room. There are a bunch of text messages he has to reply to, but only one really catches his attention. He unlocks his phone and goes to their chat to reply to the message he received a little over twenty minutes ago.

Josiah

So you're just going to sneak out and not text me all day?

I didn't want to wake you up

Lmao
Bet
See you tonight or are you back with mr 'don't worry about it' and restricted from having any fun? 🥱

I'm still very single Josiah 🙄

Good
So am I
We'll drink to that later

Lmao
I guess we will haha
Read 11:09 PM

A soft snort comes from Noah as he locks his phone and enters the living room. His friends are filming themselves doing shots and taking selfies as some rap song plays in the background. Lolani comes over to him and hands him a shot glass with clear liquor in it.

"Tonight is the night Valentine, Trinity and I are initiating you to become one of us."

"And becoming one of you means.." Noah wonders with a soft laugh as he takes the shot glass from his best friend.

Lolani smiles, raising his own glass. "Becoming a hoe now that you're single, baby! Let's go!" He cheers loudly, making the others cheer and scream as well.

The alcohol burns when Noah downs the shot in one go. His insides are tingling and it makes him feel numb for a couple of seconds — exactly what he needs tonight. A couple more shots, maybe two drinks, and he'll have the time of his life tonight.

Noah can tell that tonight is the night he'll find and reinvent himself.

I knooooow its a slow start and y'all probably want drama and mess and all that... patience

mpreg or no mpreg?
🧍🏽‍♀️