Chapter 10

Spam me with comments blease
I'm a slut for those, talk to me

Six to eight weeks, those are the only words that keep roaming through Noah's head. He's six to eight weeks pregnant and the thing inside him is not Princeton's. His ex-boyfriend and him only had sex for the first time three weeks ago. The person who he did have sex with longer than three weeks ago is sitting in the driver's seat next to him looking extremely agitated. There's attitude written all over his face. They had sex two weeks before their summer break which was nearly eight weeks ago, Noah remembers. He also remembers them not using a condom because they were so in the moment that it hadn't crossed their minds. Which was stupid from their sides because now he's the one who has to deal with the consequences.

It all makes perfect sense and Noah hates that.

What is he going to do? Is he going to keep the thing or is he getting rid of it? The latter seems more realistic with his situation. He's only nineteen, still in college and not with the person who got him pregnant. On top of that he's also struggling financially. If he keeps this thing inside him he'll most definitely lose his scholarship and he simply can't have that happening. His family, which is really just his mother and twin sisters, can't afford him going to college without a scholarship. She tried saving some money for him, but it was almost impossible being a single mother with three children.

Thinking about it, the decision kind of makes itself. He's getting rid of the thing inside him. The doctor discussed his options with him in case its an unwanted pregnancy. She suggested adoption or abortion. Of course its the latter he's going for and he wants it to happen quick. The only thing he's worried about right now is how in the world he's going to be able to afford that.

"Fuck," Noah curses softly when he feels himself become emotional again. He quickly blinks his tears away and inhales deeply. All of this is so much for him to process on his own, he needs to talk to someone. Just not Josiah. "I'm fine." He says when Josiah glances over to him.

"You don't look fine." Josiah says in a voice that matches the look on his face. "Are you going to tell me what the fuck the doctor spoke to you about or not? You've been crying ever since you got in the car and that shit's really fucking annoying. Either tell me what came out of your tests or stop crying next to me because it's pissing me off. Especially since I had sex with you three days ago. So either tell me what's going on right now or have me find out in a couple of weeks by getting tested again."

"Ugh," Noah huffs. The way Josiah snaps at him upsets him even more than he already is. "You can relax and continue having sex with half the campus without a worry since that's what you're probably concerned about most. All my tests came back negative. She just wanted to discuss something with me."

A snort comes from Josiah. "Are you for real right now?" He glances over to his friend then back at the road. Noah stays quiet and a low chuckle of disbelief comes from Josiah himself. Good thing they're nearing campus and he can drop Noah off because he's not about to argue with the younger guy about this. "Man, fuck you. What kind of stupid ass comment is that? Just because you happen to hear a thing or two about me or your friends tell you a bunch of shit they heard about me don't always mean shit's true. I'm worried because it's my fucking health you'd be playing with by not telling me shit."

Noah rolls his eyes. He doesn't know why he said that, it just came out. At least he's no longer crying or thinking about the thing inside him thanks to this argument. "Oh, so, sleeping with multiple people isn't playing with your health, but sleeping with me is?" He crosses his arms over his chest and stares out of the window as they near his building. "Fuck you too."

"Man," Josiah kisses his teeth, now being more than just agitated. Noah just ruined his entire day. "I'm not about to go back and forth with you about this shit. You should know what I mean since I had sex with you three days ago while you had that fuck ass boyfriend of yours fucking you just weeks before. Who knows who he's been putting his dick in just for you to let his cheating ass fuck without a condom."