Chapter 32

spam me w comments bc this chapter nearly 6k words

10 weeks prior

Josiah buries his face in Noah's neck, biting and sucking on his skin while gently thrusting inside him at a steady pace. Noah is a moaning and writhing mess beneath him while he holds his smaller body close to him. His legs are wrapped around Josiah's waist and he finds himself digging his nails into the older guy's back after every thrust. Their eyes meet when Josiah comes up while still thrusting into him, but now going even slower than he was before.

They shouldn't be doing this. They agreed not to do this anymore, but Josiah couldn't keep his hands off Noah. He had to have the younger guy one last time before he left for whoever knows how long. And Noah just gave in because he, too, wanted Josiah to have him one last time before he leaves.

It started with Josiah pulling Noah closer to him and kissing his jaw and neck. Noah didn't tell him no or to stop, but allowed Josiah's hands to wander all over his body instead. Their lips eventually met and they started removing each other's clothes one by one, taking their sweet time. They kissed, touched and teased each other until neither of them could take the anticipation anymore.

Their eyes were locked when Josiah started entering Noah. Neither of them dared to look away from the other, scared that whatever they were feeling in that moment was either fake or a total hallucination.

All they were supposed to do was have simple sex. A quick last hookup between the two of them so they could forget about each other, scratch that itch they've been avoiding for when Noah leaves. Unfortunately that wasn't the case tonight. Both of them knew what was going on, they knew that they weren't having just sex.

Noah bites his bottom lip while staring up at Josiah, feeling himself coming closer to his climax. The longer they hold each other's gaze, the closer he gets and the stronger the feeling becomes. He feels Josiah intertwine their hands before bringing them up and above his head, leaning down to capture his lips with his own. A moan comes from the back of Noah's throat when the older guy starts going deeper and making longer strokes. His moans become more frequent and louder — Josiah has his forehead pressed against Noah's, keeping his dark brown eyes on Noah's teary green ones.

''Josiah, fuck,'' Noah whimpers, not taking his eyes off Josiah's. The tight ball in his stomach is close to exploding into something large and euphoric. He's so close to it. ''I-I'm close.''

''Scream my name,'' Josiah commands in a deep yet gentle voice. ''You look so pretty crying for this dick, baby boy. Come on, come for me, I know you want to. It's okay, baby, scream my name and let me know who your shit belongs to.''

Hearing Josiah's gentle voice and feeling his lips brushing against his own while their eyes are locked pushes Noah over the edge. He allows the intense and euphoric feeling of his climax to completely take over his body. A loud moan comes out of his mouth along with Josiah's name rolling off his tongue as he comes untouched between the older guy and him. Noah coming and screaming his name is enough to push Josiah over the edge as well. It has him tightening his grip on Noah's hand and burying his face in the younger guy's neck while digging his fingers in his hips as he releases himself inside Noah.

Every single sound in the room disappears and all Noah can hear is the ringing of his own ears as he feels himself black out for a few seconds, seeing nothing but white dots and stars. His body is shaking and tears are streaming down the side of his face while Josiah continues to touch and thrust into his sensitive body. He can vaguely hear Josiah tell him how pretty he looks and how good he was at taking his dick while soft kisses are being placed on every part of his face. The touch of Josiah's lips against his skin has Noah shivering and giggling as he slowly comes down from his sexual high.