Chapter 18

iMessage
BLAQUE EXCELLENCE 🥂💐✨

Valentine 👹
So absolutely no one was going to tell me Noah got hospitalized?
Valentine 👹
Like nobody was going to tell me shit?

Valentine 👹So absolutely no one was going to tell me Noah got hospitalized?Valentine 👹Like nobody was going to tell me shit?

Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
Huh?

Zoie 🧜🏼‍♀️💞
what do u mean NoNo got hospitalized??? 🥺

Trinity 🧝🏾‍♀️💖
Yo wtf Noah got hospitalized?????
Trinity 🧝🏾‍♀️💖
@Lani🤞🏽💕 @Me ayo???? What's going on???

Lani🤞🏽💕
Why are you still in this groupchat Valentine?

Valentine 👹
Bc we're friends and I, surprisingly, love you guys 🥰

Lani🤞🏽💕
You're so shamelessly fake..
Lani🤞🏽💕
Why do you care anyway don't you hate Noah?
Lani🤞🏽💕
And how do you even know this anyway?

Valentine 👹
My baby Josie told me 🥰
Valentine 👹
And I don't hate Noah... We just tend to not get along well and he fucked my ex. He's still a friend or whatever.

Lani🤞🏽💕
You wanna be Noah so bad 😢 Stop calling that nigga Josie, damn. Imma beat Josiah's ass fr. He a fucking bitch for telling Noah's business to YOU out of all fucking people.
Lani🤞🏽💕
Josiah bitch made fr fr. That nigga just pissed me off and ruined my whole damn day. And I know he hasn't even texted Noah once to check on him either which pisses me off even more.
Lani🤞🏽💕
Honestly fuck both of y'all, this both your faults anyway. I don't know how its your fault but it is.
Lani🤞🏽💕
Not even 2 days later and that nigga already fucking you and telling Noah's damn business.

Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
Woah Lani, relax yo

Lani🤞🏽💕
Man fuck that don't tell me to relax I'm fucking pissed bc none of you was there when Noah was being rushed away

Trinity 🧝🏾‍♀️💖
Lani, we didn't know? Calm down

Zoie 🧜🏼‍♀️💞
☹️ pls don't be mad at us Laniboo

Lani🤞🏽💕
I'm not mad at you, Valentine just pisses me off with his shady ass behavior all for Josiah. GET OVER HIM!!!! Idc how fine he is, idc how much money he got, idc how big that nigga's dick is, that nigga don't fucking love you and everybody fucking knows. He only fucking with you bc you're easy access!!! Mans wants Noah but sucks at fucking showing it bc why the FUCK IS HE OUT HERE TELLING MY BESTIE'S BUSINESS?!!????

Valentine 👹
Just like Anthony only fucking you bc you're easy access baby go ask him how far along his boyfriend is then come talk to me