Chapter 24

Wednesday
10:27PM

Adonis

Wya?
Im tryna pull up and make u feel good boo

Work, doing inventory
I'm done in 30
Come pick me up

Aight bet
See you in 30

Okayyy 😊

😍

Thursday
01:05AM

It's midnight and Noah is laying in bed with the covers draped over his naked body. He's not alone. There's another naked body in bed with him. They're cuddled up to each other, recovering from the sex they just had. But that doesn't last long.

A hand slides down Noah's side as soft kisses are placed against his jaw. The lips soon move to his neck and the hand is now on his inner thigh, pushing his legs further open. Noah moans softly when he feels a finger enter him and moves so that there's more space between them. His eyes are closed and soft moans are leaving his mouth as he enjoys the way his body is being treated.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Yes, baby."

"Good, now moan my name."

"Kiss me." Noah feels a pair of soft lips press against his, kissing him deeply. Another finger is added to the first one and he grabs the sheets, moaning a little louder than before. "Adonis, fuck." He whispers through their kiss.

Adonis pulls away from Noah and looks at him, taking in his facial features. His attraction to Noah is insane. Noah is all he has been wanting ever since he first laid his eyes on him the night they first met. The sex didn't make his desires any better. It left him wanting more from Noah although Anthony had told him to stay away from him, but Adonis couldn't. There's something about Noah's laugh, his thoughts, the way he talks and carries himself. Noah is so incredibly sensitive and sweet with the slickest remarks that never fail to make Adonis laugh.

Then there's Noah's physical appearance. Adonis can't get enough of Noah's body and everything about it. The sex they have doesn't make anything easier for him. He constantly needs and wants more from Noah. All he wants is Noah; he wants him in all the ways possible just for him. He wants Noah all to himself and he's going to make sure he does.

Noah smiles, feeling himself starting to blush when Adonis stares at him. "What?" He wonders in a soft voice.

"Nothing," Adonis moves a curl out of Noah's face before leaning down and pressing a light kiss on his lips. "You're just so pretty. I want to look at you while you ride me." He whispers.

Noah gladly obliges; he waits for Adonis to put a condom on and take position before getting on top of him. He bites his bottom lip when he sinks down on Adonis who's sitting against the headboard of his bed. Adonis holds onto his hips, guiding him slowly and whispering how good he makes him feel. Noah wraps his arms around Adonis' neck once Adonis is fully inside him and presses their lips against each other. It takes a couple of seconds before he's adjusted to Adonis' size again.

Moans and the sound of the bed creaking soon fills the room again. Adonis has a tight grip on Noah's hips while the younger guy rides him. Their eyes are locked with each other's and there's a smirk on Adonis' face. It causes Noah to smirk as well.