𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙤 𝙏.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

Arguments between Tetsurō and you don't happen often, due to his calm nature and the way you mostly compromise on certain subjects. But it happens once in a while, and it isn't very pleasant to say the least.
The argument itself wasn't serious, but the things that were said during the time hurt the feelings of you both. You can't even remember why it started or how, the only thing circling your mind are Tetsurō's words. They hit all the vulnerable spots in your heart, it was so hard for you to not just break down the second you see him in school the next day. After you ran from his house the previous evening, slamming the door shut, knowing his parents weren't home, he didn't hear from you. He tried texting and calling, leaving over 20messages, even more calls and voicemails. Tetsurō was really worried about you, and well what will happen after. Even though the two of you argued before, he has never struck your nerve like this time, so he isn't sure how it'll work out in the end, that's why this was eating him up so bad.
You, on the other hand, didn't feel any better, but the main emotion you felt was anger, but you really didn't want it to escalate, so you chose to ignore him until you cool off a little. Of course he doesn't know this, and so he doesn't know what to do.

For the next few days you avoided any contact with him, totally closing off from him, not even sparing him a glance. He tried talking to you multiple times, at different occasions, but it never worked, due to you acting as if he doesn't exist anymore. The more you acted like this, the more he felt sadness washing over him every day. He wasn't sure if this was the end, if it was even worth it. He just started feeling so small, so vulnerable, it affected his way of playing in practice. He just wanted you close again, to tell him it was fine and that the two of you will be okay.
Sometimes you felt the need to just go up to him and tell him it's okay, but you knew you weren't over it, and that space was what you need.

Today you went to school a bit early, you just felt like it to be honest. You felt so refreshed, but the second you saw Tetsurō at the school gates with some of his friends, your face fell. You weren't ready for seeing him this early, you wanted the ground to swallow you whole, to disappear. It's not that you hated him or something, it's completely opposite. You were kind of scared too, of what terms you were on, and what happens now. Unfortunately for you, he saw you from the corner of his eye, due to you standing at the same spot for a longer amount of time. His eyes widen, as he excuses himself from the group of his friends, and heads over in your direction. You beginning to panic, turning on your heel, and speeding off to somewhere behind the school. You didn't really care where you were going, you just wanted to escape the situation, but Tetsurō's long legs didn't help it. He caught up to you quickly, extending his arm to hold yours.
"God, when did you get so fast?"-he huffs out with a chuckle. You pull your hand away, and turn around. Your serious expression makes him gulp, the thoughts about the worst scenario swarming his head.
"Tetsurō I think we need to talk."-you say, your words make him even more panicked, thinking this was it.
"I want to-"-he cuts you off so suddenly by taking both of your hands in his, peppering kisses on them nervously, his own hands shaking.
"Please, you don't have to do this. Sweetheart I love you too much. Ple-"-he blabbers out. He looks like a wreck, like a truck hit him. Only now you notice how big of a toll this took on him. He looked so distressed, his hair even more disheveled than normally, dark circles under his eyes, it hurt you to see him like this.
"What are you talking about?"-you say, cutting him off. He whimpers slightly before opening his mouth again.
"You know how much you mean to me, I can't let you end thi-"-you cut him off again.
"When did I ever say anything about ending this?"-you sigh. His heart was beating rapidly against his chest, his breathing uneven.
"I-You-I thought-"
"I'm not leaving you. I just want to apologize, for the way I dismissed you. I know you care, I just didn't want the situation to escalate even more, so I though some space would help us cool off."-you mutter, lightly rubbing your thumbs across his palms that held yours. He lets out a sigh of relief, his body trembling, as he pulls you in a warm hug, that he oh so missed for the past week. His arms wrapped tightly around your figure, as his head rests on your shoulder, while he breathed in your scent.
"God, I missed you so much Sweetheart. I'm so sorry about the things I said, I just want you to know that I never meant any of that. Please, could you forgive me? I love you."-he mutters out softly. Your heart clenches at his tone, god you haven't realized that you missed him too so bad.
"I forgave you already, don't worry. I love you too Tetsu, so much."
He kisses the side of your head, as a smile appears on his face.
"Don't ever ignore me again, please?"
"I won't."

The two of you stay in the same position for some time, before pulling away, and going in the school. Tetsurō felt so relieved, a grin never leaving his lips for the whole day.
Oh how grateful he was for the fact that the two of you are okay.

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅