For you; ft. 𝙊𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙏.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

𑁍┊ After Tōru's team lost to Karasuno, graduation was getting near and every 3rd year needed to choose what they wanted to do in the future. Tōru got an offer from Argentina, to play for their national team, and of course he accepted, he worked so hard for volleyball, and it finally payed off. Even though he didn't go to the nationals he was fairly confident. Though he didn't know why, through all the happiness, he felt kind of nervous. Nervous of your reaction to him going that far from you. He wanted to make the relationship work. He really did.
When the two of you started dating, you were actually his first girlfriend ever, it was unbelievable yeah, but it was true. He couldn't describe the feelings he felt for you. They were a mix of giddiness and adoration. You were always there, from being there for him when he was nervous because of an exam to the time he lost his match. Not once did you judge him or laugh at him. His heart felt so full, fluttery.
That's why he didn't want to loose you to his dreams because you were a part of them. Still he worked hard for this and he just can't pick. He felt so guilty, nervousness was eating him up for the past few days. He needed to talk to you, tell you how strongly he loves you, and that he wanted to make this work.

𑁍┊ The end of your 3rd year was getting near and you already started sending applications to universities and faculties. You wanted to study medicine, you always did. You reamed of becoming a doctor from when you were a kid.
Still you also wondered where Tōru will go to. You knew how passionate he was about the sport, and that he would probably end up beating a pro player. Just remembering how he loved playing your heart fluttered. Maybe you'll text him today so you can talk about it all. And just on cue, you got a message from Tōru.

Tōru❤️: "Heyyyy!"
"Wanna come over to mine? I got something to tell ya pretty lady!❤️❤️❤️

You: "Hey!"
"Of course! I'll be there in 10💗"

𑁍┊ On your way to Tōru's you passed the bakery, and you couldn't help it but buy some milk bread for him, remembering how his face lightened up when seeing it.
After buying some of the food you continued walking.
You knocked on the door of his house, and his mother opened it. When she saw you a huge smile displayed itself on her face.
"Y/n! Come in! How are you?"-she exclaimed happily letting you in the house.
"I'm great thank you miss! How have you been?"-you politely asked.
His mother and you chatted for a bit before Tōru came down the stairs and dragged you to his room.
When you entered his room, he hugged you tightly surprising you in the process.
"Tōru! I almost fell down!"-you said while giggling.
"Sorry! I just missed you"-he exclaimed letting go of you and shooting you a smile.
Then he guided you to sit on his bed.
Remembering you bought him food you smiled.
"Darling I almost forgot! Here I bought you some milk bread on the way here!"-you said giving him the box in which we're 2 milk breads .
His eyes sparkled as he tackled you in a hug .
He was so happy he almost forgot why he invited you.