How the two of you met; ft. 𝘼𝙤𝙗𝙖 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙨𝙖𝙞 𝙑𝘽𝙏:

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

୨˚୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧

Oikawa Tōru:

10:36AM:

Today was Saturday, so that meant a day off from school. It was really stressful because the end of this semester was near, so professors started with exam pressure. Even the thought of how many piled up exams you had next week made your stomach turn. Sighing you continued walking towards a bakery down the street, you felt like eating some milk bread, and muffins. As the bakery came into your view you smiled. The doorbell chimed as you entered the place. You looked for milk bread and saw the worker put fresh ones out. The smell of it was intoxicating, you could just stand there for the whole day and smell it. As you ordered, you felt like someone was staring at you from behind. Though you didn't care much and got your food. You ended up getting only milk bread, because why not. You exited the bakery and squealed at how good the food looked, you took one bite and closed your eyes in pleasure. Your moment, though, was ruined by someone tapping on your shoulder. You snapped your head at the person, and oh God, the person standing in front of you was a rather handsome boy. Though you weren't pleased with him ruining your moment.
"I'm sorry! My name is Oikawa Tōru, and I think you're really beautiful and I wanted to ask for your number, of course, if you're willing to?"-the boy with silky hair asked. You almost choked on your food. You never were asked for your number, so this was a wholly new thing. As you processed the question, you kinda got lost in looking at his face, he had light brown silky hair, his face was like one from a magazine, you kinda felt like you saw him somewhere but you couldn't put your mind on it.
"My name is L/n Y/n, thanks for the compliment though. Wait a sec, I'll write the number down or som-"-you were cut off by him giving you his phone to type it in.
You slightly nod and take his phone.
As you were typing the number in, you couldn't help but ask him from what school he was, he looked too familiar.
"Uhmm Oikawa? Was it? What school are you from, if you don't mind me asking?"-you asked while looking up from his phone, and giving it back to him.
"I am from Aoba Johsai, what about you?"-he said with a slight smirk on his face.
You go to the same school, but Gosh you couldn't put your finger on who he was, and you knew him from somewhere.
"Then we go to the same school. Sorry but do I know you from somewhere like, I feel like we have met at school or something?"-you asked with a questioning look plastered on your face. When Tōru heard that you go to the same school, and you don't even know who he is, like the Grand King, captain of their volleyball club.
Though he could only lie if he said he didn't take a liking in you. Actually he liked you a lot, but you seemed to never notice him. He would occasionally see you in the halls or in literature class that you took too, and would steal glances at you every chance he gets. The two of you got paired up for some project one time and you probably remember him from that time. So when he saw you at the bakery like 5minutes ago he couldn't help himself but thank God that you were here, so he can ask for your number.
"Actually we got paired up for that project in literature, so that's why."-he said
And then you realized why he was familiar.
"Ohhh! Yeah, I do remember!"-you exclaimed happily.
"So uhm I need to go but I'll text ya!!!"-he said and turned around, you just nodded and went home.