When the two of you hang out; ft. 𝘼𝙤𝙗𝙖 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙨𝙖𝙞 𝙑𝘽𝙏:

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

୨˚୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧

Oikawa Tōru:

Tōru texted you like he said, and since then the two of you would hang out pretty often. You would usually go and buy some milk bread or go get some hot chocolate.
It was after school and Tōru waited in front of your class to go get some milk bread with you, like usual. After he discovered that you also liked milk bread he was delighted, and would always ask you to go get some of it with him. You had a great day so far and knowing you will be spending time with Tōru made it just a "little bit" more good. You liked the said boy very much, even though he was always acting childish and gets on your nerves you couldn't help but find him cute. Tōru loved spending time with you, and his interest in you grew even more.
You walked out of the class, seeing Tōru waiting for you.
"Hey Oikawa! Sorry if you waited too long!"-you exclaimed with a huge grin. Even though the two of you were good friends, you still used your last names to address each other.
"Nahhh, I didn't wait for too long! How are ya?"-Tōru asked beginning to walk to the exit, with you following.
"I'm good thanks for asking! How was your day, anything new at practice or?"-you asked. Tōru loved how you always asked about his day, it's like you really cared, which you did. No one asks him about his day, so he loves to rant to you sometimes.
"Oh I was just so irresistible at practice, those girls couldn't keep their eyes off me, ya know I'm pretty cute right!"-Tōru exclaimed with a high pitched voice, mostly trying to tease you.
You stifled a laugh, it was just so funny to hear him brag about himself like.
After that you exchanged a few words until you entered the bakery. With milk bread in your hands you went towards your house. He always offered to walk you home, and said it would be a shame for a "lady" to get kidnapped or something, to which you would burst out laughing but thank him afterwards.
—— -͙ – -

Iwaizumi Hajime:

Hajime talked to you in class after the encounter with notes and exchanged numbers with you. The two of you would most likely go to gym together to train or would go for runs in the evening.
Hajime called you a few minutes ago saying that he will come pick you up to go for a run.
You quickly put on some running shoes and grab your earphones and head out. Just as you opened your door you saw Hajime approaching your house. You waved to him as a greeting, coming closer to him.
"Hey Y/n, you ready?"-Hajime asked. You used your first names with each other because you considered yourselves great friends.
"Yeah! Let's go!"- you exclaimed in approval, putting your earphones in, and starting to run.
Both of you often put some music on and run in silence, just because you like each other's presence.
After about an hour, you would often go buy some water at the store and head home, him walking you back, and going back to his house.
—— -͙ – -

Kyōtani Kentarō:

Kentarō texted you after a while, and the two of you texted for some time, and talked when seeing each other at school. You would probably walk home with him, or more like he angrily offers to walk you because you're a girl, while grunting. You would always say 'yes', just because you started to get interested. The two of you would share his earphones and listen music that he likes or that you like, switching every time. Surprisingly he listens to slow beats and muffled songs, and it brings peace to him, and to you.
"Hey Kyōtani!"- you called out approaching his figure while waving. Kentarō groaned and waved back.
"Hey what took you so long huh?"- he exclaimed while rolling his eyes. He would always ask that, but out of concern mostly. He would always be slightly concerned that something happened if you don't exit the school at your usual time, and this was his way of asking if you're ok, and your heart fluttered every time.
"I just needed to give something to my friend."-you said with a smile. His cheeks burned red, as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. Why were you so damn cute?
"So we goin' or not?"- he said while starting to walk.
"Yeah,yeah."-you answered while smiling and rolling your eyes at his behavior.
Kentarō pulls out his phone and earphones, his finger sliding across his phone screen while trying to find a good song. And when he finds it he clicks on it and gives you an earphone to put in your ear. The two of you silently walk through the streets, occasionally glancing at eachother while listening to his muffled songs. As your house comes into view you pull out the earphone and give it back to him, shooting him a 'goodbye' and entering your home. He grunts out the same, while being angry that time with you passed to fast, but he then calms down knowing that he'll be able to do it tomorrow.

୨˚୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧