𝙄𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙞 𝙃.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

Hajime and you have a long distance relationship. You met online, after your close friend that was attending Seijoh added you to the group chat that he was in. The two of you had so much in common it would've been weird if you didn't become close. Sometimes it was hard for the two of you, but you always remembered how you'll meet him one day. The two of you knew how the other one looked, face times letting you do so, but it just wasn't the same obviously.

↻ Today wasn't anything special really, at least you thought that. You walk down the stairs to the kitchen, where your mother was preparing breakfast.
"Good morning mom, dad!"-you exclaim, walking to the sink and getting yourself a glass of water.
"Good morning sweetie."-your mother greets back, and you father just nods at you, sipping on his coffee.
You noticed he was tense, but didn't want to pry, thinking it was something related to work.
"Y/n?"-your father calls out, to which you nod at him still drinking water.
"We have news."-he says. You grow curios, and nod again for him to continue, as you start putting some cereal in a bowl for yourself.
"I know that it might be sudden, but we decided to move. It's work related."
You stop what you were doing and look over to him.
"To where? And when?"-you ask somewhat shocked.
"Miyagi Perfecture. We plan on moving on Thirsday. You can pick a schoo.."- you drop the box of cereal you were holding, as your mouth went agape, eyes widened. Is this a dream or something? It wasn't possible. It was like a total dream. This meant you could finally meet Hajime in person, and you still couldn't comprehend this.
You mother shrieked at the sound of the box falling, as cereals scattered across the floor. The sound brought you back out of your little trance. You crouch down to clean the mess as you mutter out a sorry. You couldn't believe it. Hajime is going to be so happy about this. You smile to yourself, while throwing the cereals from the floor in the trash.
"As I said, you can pick a school that you'll be going to."-your father continues, totally unfazed.
You were even more excited after hearing this. You can basically go to Hajime's school. Your grades were great, so it shouldn't be a problem getting in.
"Alright." -you mutter out to your father.
"Just tell me the name of the school by the end of the day so we can finish the procedure of transferring by the end of this week, okay?"-he says sipping on his coffee.
"I already have a school in mind."-you say, while grinning widely. This was going to be so good.

↻ Hajime walked down the street, with him was Oikawa who was talking about something, that Hajime wasn't even listening to. Suddenly he feels his phone ring in his pocket. He takes it out and a smile spreads across his face. Oikawa stops talking, and peers over his shoulder to see what got Hajime so excited.
"Ooh, is it Y/n?! Tell her I said hi!"- Oikawa exclaims, Hajime pushes him off telling him to screw off, as he goes back to talking to you.