Them insulting(lashing out at) you; but it's you putting them in their place:

ft. Suna Rintarou & Oikawa Tōru

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

ׂׂૢ Suna Rintarou:

Rintarou's patience is always thin as a paper. He easily gets annoyed. Though its not like him to get all angry, he simply ignores the person until he's calmed down. He does not lash out, but the insults that he throw a out of his mouth with venom lacing his words can be too much sometimes. He is really ignorant, though when it comes to you, he becomes a soft mess only for you and you only. There were a few times when he playfully insulted you but nothing that struck your nerve. To top it all off he is an extremely jealous person, and you know that, but it doesn't really affect you in a way. He knows his boundaries with you, and always knows when he went too far, though he never did. Until now that is.

A boy in your class asked you if you could help him with English, because he wasn't the best at it, and an exam was coming up. The boy had no bad intentions, knowing that Suna and you were dating, though practically the whole school knew, and since then no one ever dared to ask you out. I mean Suna is your boyfriend, and he burns holes in peoples heads if they even look at you in a way he doesn't like. You accepted the boy's request and told him to meet you at the library after school so you can explain the materials to him. And when Suna found out about the plan, he wasn't very pleased to say the least. He was absolutely fuming.
Just the image of you spending time with another guy for whatever reason, was it homework or something else, made him sick.
"Baby?"-Suna whined, from his position next to you. The two of you were at lunch together.
"Yes Rin?"-you replied sweetly with a small chuckle following because of his whining.
"Do you really need to go and study with that guy?"-he whined again.
You sighed.
"Rin, I already told him I will. It won't be long I promise."-you said, intertwining his hand with yours, while looking him in the eyes.
Suna felt annoyance bubble inside his chest.
"Please baby? I don't like how he looks at you? Maybe he'll try something."-Suna whined again, letting his jealousy show.
"Rin-Rin. I said I won't take long."-you said with a sigh. You knew how jealous he can become, so it's better to put an end to this.
Suna throws his head back, closing his eyes shut. This feeling was growing inside him really fast, and he really didn't want to fight with you over it.
"Please? For me Y/n?"-he tried again. He knew his patience was almost gone.
As you heard your first name fall out of his mouth, you knew he wasn't going to back off, he was serious, and you sensed that his mood was dropping. You let go of his hand, making him widen his eyes. You really weren't up for one of his jealous episodes today. You didn't like people controlling you.
"No Rin. I'm going to finish with that quickly and then we can go somewhere if you want t-" - his annoyed sigh cuts you off.
"Alright then, go with him, I don't fucking care Y/n. Go fuck him in the library for all I care. Fucking bi-"- he cuts himself off, upon hearing what he was about to say. Your eyes held a cold glare, making a shiver go down his spine.
"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to sou-"-he started apologizing.
"No Suna. Come on finish it, finish what you were about to say. I dare you to."-you said, addressing him by his last name. He knew he's done it now. He swallowed hard, suddenly feeling so small under your gaze, turning his head downwards.
"What? You ware all mighty and courageous a second ago, what happened huh? Come on say it."-you calmly spoke, making him even more uneasy than he already was.
"I-I, baby I -"
"You what Suna?"- you said, grabbing ahold of his chin making him look up at you.
Your hot breath tickling his skin, you standing extremely close to his face made him so flustered and scared at the same time.
"I-I"- he breathed out, not being able to move or utter a single word.
"It isn't very nice to tell someone such bad words, especially if that someone is your girlfriend. I don't think you understand what respect means huh, Suna?"-your voice laced with venom making him gulp once more.
"Don't let your jealousy get the better of you, next time I won't be so nice. Do you understand? Suna."-you asked, letting go of his face. He hated how he needed to hear his last name slipping from your mouth, he hated that he was a brat. He nodded his head in affirmation to your question.
"Do I need to repeat the question huh?"
"No. I understand baby."-he says looking at you with sorry eyes, making you calm down, and sigh, while shaking your head.
"God Rin, you make me all angry and soft at the same time."-you said softly, while pulling him in a kiss on the lips. When he felt your lips on his he relaxed, while kissing back.
"I love you baby. And I'm sorry"-Suna mutters out while pulling you in a hug.
You slightly swoon at his confession, and hug back.
"I love you too Rin-Rin, it's alright."-you say back.
Later when you came to class you told the guy that you can't make it to your guy's studying session, and told him that you'll talk to him tomorrow.
When you told Suna, he was over the moon, pulling you in a deep kiss, and swooning all over you later throughout the day.

ׂׂૢOikawa Tōru:

Tōru was always swarmed by a bunch of his fans wherever you went. It started to annoy you in some way, but you knew they didn't mean any harm, so you never said anything. Other than that, Tōru was a guy full of himself, a very teasing one at that. Though for you he becomes so obedient it's like he has two personalities. Sometimes he won't, but that's rare.

You walked out of the school building, heading towards the gym to talk to Tōru before his practice. As you came there you saw him, and his fan girls swarming him. You softly tapped him on the shoulder, after greeting Iwaizumi who stood beside him, letting him know that you were behind him. He turns around rather quickly, and his face falls. He was feeling extra cocky today, and he wanted to look cool in front of his fans.
"What do you want Y/n?"-he says in an annoyed tone, making his fans snickers behind him. You raised an eyebrow at his way of speaking to you. But you shrugged it off.
At least until another sentence left his mouth.
"What do you mean by 'What do you want' obviously I came to talk to you baby."-you said with a small smile. Tōru felt a huge rush of warm feelings flood through his body. But his ego was bigger.
"Gosh stop being so clingy you're e always like this Y/n. Give me a break for once."-he said with a smirk, making you rise your eyebrows at him once more, as you scoffed. His friend Iwaizumi widened his eyes as he slapped the back of his head, making his fangirls go away.
"Oi Shittykawa! You can't talk to her like that!"- Iwaizumi said and walked away telling him that practice is starting soon and to not fool around, while Tōru rubbed the back of his head. Tōru felt himself being pulled forward, as he was met with your face which held a teasing expression, making him shuffle at the spot.
"Come again, Oikawa?"-you said as you raised an eyebrow at him. He gulped not being able to process the situation, and you calling him by his last name.
"What? Cat got your tongue?"you asked teasingly.
"If anything, I think that you can give me a break. I wonder how you're going to survive without your daily dose of clinging onto me and kissing me from now on hmm? If I'm clingy what do I call you then huh? It's not very nice of you to insult me like that in front of all these fans of yours, don't you think so too? Oikawa."-you said while teasingly brushing your lips against his. His heart started beating faster, as he gulped again.
It was true he was an extremely clingy person, not being able to live a second without having you by his side. You knew he was kidding, and that he didn't really mean what he said, but it felt good having him on his knees for you, making him shudder and feel small.
"What? Do you want me to repeat myself?"-you said, making him shake his head and look down in shame.
"I'm sorry love. I didn't mean it."-he said as he felt his cheeks burn from embarrassment.
You let go of him, and kiss his cheek.
"It's alright Tōru."-you say while lifting his face by his chin.
He brings his head forward to connect your lips with his soft ones. Bringing your body forward flush against his with his hands around your waist, as he lightly squeezed it while humming into the kiss. Both of your hearts beating faster, and blush rising to your cheeks as he kissed you deeply. After some time he pulls away, and places a soft kiss on your nose, making you giggle. He looks at you with love filled eyes, and squeezes your wast one more time.
"I love you sweetheart."-he says with a smile gracing his lips.
"I love you too Tōru, very much"-you say back flashing him a smile too.
"Though please don't call me Oikawa again, it sounds weird when you say it."-he says with a playful pout.
"It's basically a part of your name. What's weird there Oikawa?"-you laugh at him.
He pouts more, as he starts placing soft pecks all over your face, with a slight smile.
" Don't call me thatttt,I'm seriousss"-he exclaims. You giggle once more and peck his his cheek.
"Yeah,yeah. I won't you baby"-you say teasingly, as he blushed and kissed your lips for one more time.
"But I'm your baby remember?"-he said.
"Yeah, my baby Tōru"- you said. You suddenly remember he has practice, and pull him inside the gym.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆