What's your relationship like; ft. 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙤 𝙑𝘽𝙏:

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

Sawamura Daichi:

Daichi would be very serious about your relationship with him, you are his first and last. He really appreciates you and every one of your efforts in the relationship. He is a captain of a volleyball team so he for sure is busy, but will make time for you. You don't see a problem with him being busy, because you love seeing him go after his goals, though still he sometimes might overwork himself and that's when you pop in and bring him back on the track. The two of you get along really well, and mostly agree on things. He would like to spoil you and baby you for sure, especially for your birthday or anniversaries; you tell him he doesn't need to do that but he just brushes it off most of the time, you're not angry though, but you become sad because you don't buy him anything. He always tells you they you being with him and caring for him is enough, and that washes your worries away. I feel like he would be the first one to say ' I love you' at some soft moment the two of you share. You always feel special with him. Most of the time you two spend together would be either very soft or fancy, depends on the mood. Daichi for sure really has some deep feelings for you, and wants you to know that.

「 ──────── 」

Sugawara Kōshi:

Kōshi is a very caring person, so that means extra affection towards you. Some people could call him clingy but you know that's how he shows that he cares. Is really soft with you and tries to compromise everything. He likes to compliment you every chance he gets was it your studies or looks. Is self conscious about your relationship sometimes because you're the first girl that fell for him and not for the captain, so you reassure him that you really do care for him too and that he doesn't need to worry. I also feel like that one of those times you would share your firs 'I love you' and it would come from you. Though it always ends with cuddles and him being filled with joy. In conclusion, Kōshi cares for you so much, sometimes too much but that's okay.

「 ──────── 」

Azumane Asahi:

Asahi likes to express his love towards you with words and actions. Many people think he doesn't talk much, but with you it's a different situation. You never found him intimidating, and that's all that matters to him. You feel over the moon when he looks at you with those love filled eyes, you could just melt at the spot. He loves to hug you from behind and put his head on your shoulder, while occasionally sniffling your hair. I feel like he would be the one to say 'I love you' first, and it would be so wholesome, like while the two of you exchange glances and he stops walking and just says the phrase. He feels like he can be himself around you, show you what he likes to do, and feels so giddy when you show him what you like too. Asahi doesn't like when you hide how you feel from him, he feels like he's closed off from you, so he often tries to talk to you, and you eventually open up.

「 ──────── 」

Nishinoya Yū:

Yū is a very affectionate person, clingy for sure. He likes to show off to you with his skills, and most of the time he manages to impress you. Long hugs are his favorite. He would totally be the one to say 'I love you' first, and it would be while the two of you have a calm moment, like laying together or reading manga. Yū often feels the need to spoil you with gifts. You just don't say anything because he wouldn't even budge about it. The relationship would be based off of him praising you and showing you off and you still helping him with his studies.
Very cute, totally like those high school romances.

「 ──────── 」

Kageyama Tobio:

I feel like Tobio would be very cautious with how he expresses himself, because he still wound be ready to share real feelings of his, but after some time of getting to know you better he would start to open up. Eventually he would feel like you're the only person he can come to and say everything, how he feels, and why. He would trust you so much, and he feel like they is the most important thing in the relationship. Tobio feels really connected to you emotionally. He would mostly express himself with actions. But his favorite is ranting to you, like just spending time with you in silence while he can vent to you about his problems, but he would listen carefully about yours too, so the two of you compliment each other really well. He would totally be the first to say 'I love you', and it would happen while he rants about something big to you, he would cry and start thanking you for being with him while hugging you tightly, and the words would just slip from his mouth. You are glad that he feels safe to be vulnerable with you.

「 ──────── 」

Tsukishima Kei:

His old personality wouldn't change a bit, he would still be a rude prick, though toned down a bit. He knows you're calm and don't take things to heart, so he feels free to say anything.
It would take about a year for him to actually start opening up to you about his worries though it would be short but really expressive. You would understand anything he says, and bring out the logical answer, not hiding what you really think about the situation, and he likes that you're completely honest with him. I feel like he would say 'I love you' first and it would be while he's asleep after a rant that he had and you tracing shapes on his back, he would just feel so safe in his sleep that he would mutter the words out. Kei likes to spoil you rotten, mostly with sweets or school supplies because you like notebooks for some odd reason. Kei. Thinks that he sometimes shouldn't be so harsh with his words, especially towards you but he can't help himself, and you're there to tell him it's fine and that you know he just speaks like that, and because you understand him so well he feels safe and trusts you so much. Kei would be the one to hug you from the front, putting his forehead on your shoulder, while you rub his back, and it would feel so comforting to the both of you.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.