𝘽𝙤𝙠𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙆.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

「❀」Kōtarō's palm lands harshly on the ball, the brute force of his makes it slam loudly onto the other side of the court in a perfect line shot, leaving a light imprint behind. Kōtarō lands to the ground, sweat dripping from his forehead, as a huge grin spreads across his face.
"Babe! Did you see that!?!"-he exclaims loudly, looking towards the bleachers, his eyes finding yours. His eyes sparkled in anticipation, as he waited for your response. Kōtarō would do anything to impress you, anything to see you out of breath, anything to make you amazed, to think greatly of him, to know that he was good enough.
"That was awesome Kou! I'm so proud of you!"-you exclaimed, with the same energy as him. He never failed to amaze you, really. You knew he did this to show off sometimes, we'll maybe all the time. But it wasn't anything bad. You knew that you'll never grow bored of him trying. You loved to see his eyes glisten like that, with passion. You loved his smile more than anything, you could look at it forever.

If it was like that, how did you get in a situation like this.
You stood still, your eyes closed, as Kōtarō screamed in your face in anger. You were good at keeping your cool, the facade, a mind wall you built was unbreakable. You knew that he just needed to get it out of his system, there was nothing you could do, but to just wait until he gets tired.

"I can't even with you! How can you act like this, I'm telling you! Are you even listening?! Fuck all of this! I'm out!"- Kōtarō exclaimed angrily, as he went to the front door. It opens and closes shut with a loud slam, making you flinch. Your mind travels back to the situation, it probably wasn't the best for him to go out on the street while he was in this state, he won't be able to pay attention to his surroundings. With realizing that you put your shoes and a coat on, also bringing Kōtarō's with you knowing that he went out in the cold in only a hoodie. You walk down the street, and see him waiting for the green light to shine at a traffic light. You sigh, as you prepare to talk to him.
He sees you from the corner of his eye, as he huffs out, his foot tapping on the cement under him in nervousness, but also because he was cold.
"Kou?"-you mutter out under your scarf, gazing at him, as you stand beside him. He doesn't move away, as he grumpily looks away, pouting like a child. You smile at his antics.
"Here."-you extend an arm to him in which you held his coat. He looks at you, still pouting, his lower lip out.
"Put it on Kou. You'll catch a cold. Please."-you say softly. How could he reject that. He takes the coat from your hand, and puts it on immediately feeling warmer, a sigh leaves his lips. The two of you just stand still, waiting for the traffic light color to change. You stare ahead, with your hands in your pockets, as Kōtarō looks at you from the side. He takes in your features, you look so beautiful. You hear him shuffle beside you, and feel his hand touching yours, as he pretends he didn't do it on purpose. You smile to yourself, looking at him from the side. One of his hands in his pocket and the other one still slightly brushing past yours, in hopes to hold it, in need of your warmth. You sigh for who knows what time, slowly intertwining your fingers with his. Kōtarō gives you a light squeeze, as you finally look at each other. You smile up at him, and he returns the smile, but it disappears as a light wind passes, blowing against his neck, making an uncomfortable shiver go down his spine, his lips pursing together in discomfort. You notice the action, and let go of his hand to get your scarf off of you.
"Could you face me for a second Kou?"-you ask. He does so, and soon feels you wrapping your scarf around his neck, your fingers brushing against his neck in the process, making him shudder as a blush creeps up on his cheeks.
"There. You look great Kou!"-you exclaim, while holding his cheeks in your palms. He relaxes into the touch of your soft hands on is skin, placing his bigger hands over yours.
He leans in placing a soft peck on your lips, a breath leaving his mouth as a fog forms from it.
"Wanna go home Bo? It's kinda' cold."-you say, and he nods. The two of you walk down the street, hand in hand, his vanilla scent surrounding the both of you.
"I love ya, so much lovely."-he breathed out adding a sweet nickname. You smile.
"I love you too Kou."

Even a simple nickname from him manages to make your heart flutter. The two of you were so whipped for each other it was too obvious, but I didn't matter, as long as you were comfortable with each other.

╭───── (💗)